Aphria Inc (APHA.TO)
5 Aug 2020
Wed, Jul 29 2020
July 29 Canadian pot producer Aphria on Wednesday posted a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss and took impairment charges on some foreign assets, sending shares plunging 17%.
July 29 Canadian pot producer Aphria Inc said on Wednesday net revenue rose more than 18% in the fourth quarter, as coronavirus-related lockdowns led to a surge in demand for marijuana.
* APHRIA ANNOUNCES ISSUANCE OF SHARES IN RESPECT OF PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED SETTLEMENT OF CLAIM
* APHRIA INC - WILL CONTINUE TO BE LISTED UNDER TICKER SYMBOL "APHA."
* APHRIA STRENGTHENS BALANCE SHEET WITH NEGOTIATED DEBT REDUCTION
* APHRIA INC. ANNOUNCES RECEIPT OF EU GMP CERTIFICATION FOR SUBSIDIARY ASG PHARMA LTD. AND LIQUIDATION OF PROMISSORY NOTE
* CO IS SUSPENDING ITS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED GUIDANCE FOR FY 2020 FOR REVENUE OF $575 MILLION TO $625 MILLION