Aryzta AG (ARYN.S)
15 Jun 2018
Thu, May 24 2018
May 24 Speciality baker Aryzta reduced its profit outlook on Thursday after recovery plans of its new-look management team were dented by renewed weakness in Europe, its biggest market.
Swiss food company Aryzta further cut its full-year guidance for earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) after saying EBITDA margins in the third quarter fell below management expectations.
May 24 Swiss food company Aryzta further cut its full-year guidance for earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) after saying EBITDA margins in the third quarter fell below management expectations.
* APPOINTMENT OF GREGORY SKLIKAS AS CEO EUROPE AS A SUCESSOR TO DERMOT MURPHY
ZURICH, March 12 Bakery company Aryzta's management shuffle continued on Monday, with its top lawyer announcing he is stepping down after the Swiss-Irish firm's first-half net loss widened amid a "multi-year turnaround programme".
* H1 REVENUE DECREASE OF (6.3)% TO €1,787M; (2.2)% ORGANIC DECLINE, (EX CLOVERHILL +1.3%)
* ARYZTA ANNOUNCES IT HAS AGREED TO SELL ITS LEGACY CLOVERHILL FACILITIES (CHICAGO AND CICERO)
* ARYZTA AG - APPLIED TO IRISH STOCK EXCHANGE FOR ADMISSION OF 1.1 MILLION REGISTERED SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Shares slump 22 pct, set for worst day in a year (Adds analysts' comments, share move)
* FOCUS ON COST REDUCTION AND EFFICIENCY PROGRAM - CONF CALL