ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)
15 Dec 2017
AMSTERDAM, Dec 1 Chipmaker Intel has cut its stake in Dutch semiconductor equipment supplier ASML to 4.96 percent, according to a filing published by the Dutch Financial Markets Authority on Friday.
BARCELONA Dutch semiconductor equipment supplier ASML is currently buying back its own shares and expects to announce a new buyback program in January, its finance chief said on Thursday
* Almost 1 bln euros left in current buyback plan at Q3 end (Updates with details, quotes)
BARCELONA, Nov 16 The finance chief of Dutch semiconductor equipment supplier ASML said on Thursday the company was currently buying back its own shares and expected to announce an new buyback programme in January.
AMSTERDAM, Oct 18 ASML, the Dutch semiconductor equipment maker, on Wednesday reported third-quarter net profit of 557 million euros ($655 million), beating market expectations, and repeated 2017 full-year guidance of 25 percent higher sales.
* Q3 NET INCOME OF EUR 557 MILLION VERSUS EUR 474 MILLION IN REUTERS POLL
AMSTERDAM, Oct 18 ASML, the Dutch semiconductor equipment maker, on Wednesday reported third-quarter net profit of 557 million euros ($655 million), beating market expectations, and repeated 2017 full-year guidance of 25 percent higher sales. ($1 = 0.8501 euros) (Reporting by Anthony Deutsch; Editing by Stephen Coates)
* CFO WOLFGANG NICKL TO LEAVE ASML BY THE END OF APRIL 2018
FRANKFURT, Sept 12 German drug and chemicals maker Bayer on Tuesday named Wolfgang Nickl, currently finance chief at Dutch semiconductor equipment maker ASML, to replace its CFO Johannes Dietsch when he leaves the group next year.
- Wall Street Breakfast: Tax Concerns Weigh On Stock Futures
- Restricting Semiconductor Equipment Shipments Could Force The Chinese To Stop North Korea
- Booming Chips
- A Troubling Trend: Falling Profits In A Growing Market
- ASML Holding's (ASML) CEO Peter Wennink on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- ASML Holding N.V. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides