Altice NV (ATCA.AS)
23 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 23 2018
BRIEF-Altice's French Unit Turned Around At The Start Of 2018, Commercial Performance Is Reassuring-Altice France CEO
* ALTICE'S FRENCH UNIT TURNED AROUND AT THE START OF 2018, COMMERCIAL PERFORMANCE IS REASSURING-ALTICE FRANCE CEO ALAIN WEILL SAYS Further company coverage: (Reporting by Mathieu Rosemain)
* ALTICE NV CEO SAYS TAKING ALTICE NV PRIVATE NOT ON OUR RADAR SCREEN
PARIS Altice , billionaire Patrick Drahi's debt-ridden telecoms and cable group which is undergoing a restructuring to revive its fortunes, said on Thursday it was seeing some recovery for the company in the competitive French market.
PARIS, March 15 Altice, the debt-ridden telecoms and cable group undergoing a restructuring to improve its fortunes, said it was seeing signs of a recovery in the French market as it reported annual results on Thursday.
American Tower Corp and KKR & Co LP are among bidders for Altice NV's telecommunications towers, which could be valued at about 3 billion euros ($3.7 billion), Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
March 13 American Tower Corp and KKR & Co LP are among bidders for Altice NV's telecommunications towers, which could be valued at about 3 billion euros ($3.7 billion), Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, citing people with knowledge of the matter. Infrastructure operator TDF and other private equity firms have also expressed interest in buying parts of Altice NV's businesses in France, Portugal and the Dominican Republic, the report said, citing the sources. https://bloom.bg/2FBTr4s
BRIEF-Gilat Satellite Networks Gets Selected By Altice Portugal To Support Backhauling To Critical Communications
* GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD - ALTICE PORTUGAL SELECTS CO TO SUPPORT BACKHAULING TO CRITICAL COMMUNICATIONS
* ALTICE USA REPORTS FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* Top management now led by Altice's old guard (Adding details, analyst quote)
PARIS, Feb 1 Regis Turrini will leave French telecoms group SFR and its parent company Altice <ATCA.AS , said a source with knowledge of the matter, as debt-ridden Altice pushes on with a restructuring aimed at improving its financial performance.
- Cycle Country Accessories Corp. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Why Altice's Next Purchase Could Be Cablevision
- Cablevision Shares Rise After Billionaire Patrick Drahi Is Open to Possible Acquisition
- Cablevision Shares Soar After Billionaire Patrick Drahi Eyes Takeover
- Cablevision Soars on Analyst Upgrade, Talk of Time Warner Cable & Altice Merger
- European Markets Retreat After Friday’s Surge; Weak Eurozone Manufacturing Index Fails To Inspire