Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI.OQ)
22 Jun 2018
Wed, May 9 2018
May 8 Electronic Arts Inc forecast current-quarter revenue below Wall Street estimates on Tuesday, as the video-game publisher faces rising competition from free-to-play digital games "Fortnite" and "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds".
Activision Blizzard Inc's forecasts for the current quarter and full year came in below Wall Street estimates as the video game publisher faces competition from free digital games such as Fortnite and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. | Video
May 3 Activision Blizzard Inc's forecasts for the current quarter and full year came in below Wall Street estimates as the video game publisher faces competition from free digital games such as Fortnite and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
Activision Blizzard Inc reported first-quarter profit that beat Wall Street estimates on Thursday, benefiting from robust sales for its blockbuster videogame, "Call of Duty".
* ACTIVISION BLIZZARD ANNOUNCES FIRST-QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Dow Jones Confirms It Did Inadvertently Break An Embargo On Activision Blizzard's Quarterly Results - CNBC
* DOW JONES CONFIRMS IT DID INADVERTENTLY BREAK AN EMBARGO ON ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC'S QUARTERLY RESULTS - CNBC Source text : https://cnb.cx/2IaogxG Further company coverage:
* ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC SAYS CEO ROBERT KOTICK'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $28.7 MILLION VERSUS $33.1 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text : https://bit.ly/2FuGaWl Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ACTIVISION BLIZZARD PARTNERS WITH NIELSEN ON ESPORTS BRAND VALUATION
* ACTIVISION BLIZZARD-QTRLY GAAP LOSS PER SHARE $0.77; QTRLY NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.49, QTRLY GAAP NET REVENUE OF $2.04 BILLION VERSUS $2.01 BILLION
* ACTIVISION BLIZZARD RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS REJECT MINI-TENDER OFFER BY TRC CAPITAL CORPORATION
- Glu Mobile: Third Time A Charm
- Without Question Activision Remains A Long-Term Growth Story
- Electronic Arts: Premium Valuation For Mediocre Growth
- Dividend Portfolio Review: New Dividend Record
- Take-Two Interactive Isn't Keeping Pace With Industry Growth
- Video Game Stocks' Fear Of Fortnite And PUBG Is Misplaced