Dassault Aviation SA (AVMD.PA)
Thu, Mar 8 2018
KUALA LUMPUR Malaysia, the world's No.2 producer of palm oil, said on Thursday the European Union's decision to curb imports of the commodity could undermine France's hopes of winning one of Asia's biggest fighter plane deals.
* Dividend up to 15.30 euros, shares rise (Adds further executive comments, detail)
PARIS, March 8 Dassault Aviation reported higher profits for 2017 and forecast delivering 40 of its Falcon planes and 12 of its Rafale fighter jets for 2018, while net sales were expected to be similar to the 2017 figure.
LE BOURGET, France Dassault Aviation announced plans for a new long-range business jet on Wednesday, renewing a battle with Gulfstream at the top end of the market as demand for the ultimate status symbol recovers from a prolonged recession.
* Replaces Falcon 5X cancelled in December over engine delays
LE BOURGET, France, Feb 28 Dassault Aviation said on Wednesday that it was in talks with French engine maker Safran over delays in the development of the Silvercrest engine, which it has blamed for a decision to cancel its Falcon 5X business jet programme.
LE BOURGET, France, Feb 28 Dassault Aviation launched a new luxury jet on Wednesday, replacing a cancelled project as the global business jet market starts to recover from a prolonged recession.
PARIS The global business jet market, which had been bruised by the 2007-08 financial crisis, has started to show signs of recovery, the head of France's Dassault Aviation said on Thursday.
PARIS, Jan 11 The global business jet market, which had been bruised by the 2007-08 financial crisis, has started to show signs of recovery, the head of France's Dassault Aviation said on Thursday.
Dec 14 Meggitt said Dassault Aviation SA's cancellation of its Falcon 5X business jet programme could lead to a non-cash impairment of some or all of the capitalised work undertaken by Meggitt to date.
- AMZA: Show Me The Money
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 25: Invest Against The Crowd If You Want To Get Rich
- 4Q17 MLP Distribution Recap: A Cut-Free Quarter
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 24: No Dividend Is Ever Truly Safe
- Antero Midstream Partners (AM) CEO Paul Rady on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 3 Super Fast Growing Dividend Stocks Trading At Great Valuations