Avon Products Inc (AVP.N)
22 Jun 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
Avon Products Inc's quarterly results disappointed Wall Street, as the number of its door-to-door salespeople contributing to revenue fell at the worst rate in at least three years, driving the cosmetics maker's shares lower on Thursday.
May 3 Avon Products Inc's quarterly results disappointed Wall Street, as the number of its door-to-door salespeople contributing to revenue fell at the worst rate in at least three years, driving the cosmetics maker's shares lower on Thursday.
May 3 Cosmetics maker Avon Products reported a smaller quarterly loss and higher sales on Thursday, buoyed by growing demand for its anti-aging creams and fragrances.
* Q1 ADJUSTED LOSS PER SHARE $0.02 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
March 26 U.S. cosmetics maker Avon Products Inc has reached an agreement with Barington Capital to nominate the investor's chief executive officer, James Mitarotonda, to its board in exchange for avoiding a proxy contest, a filing on Monday showed.
BRIEF-Avon Products Says Entered Into Nomination Agreement With Shah Capital Management, Nuorion Advisors, And Barington Capital Group, Among Others
* AVON PRODUCTS - ENTERED INTO NOMINATION AGREEMENT WITH SHAH CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, NUORION ADVISORS, AND BARINGTON CAPITAL GROUP, AMONG OTHERS
* Operating margin up by 150 bps (adds share movement and bullets, details on regional market rev, background)
Feb 15 Avon Products Inc on Thursday reported quarterly net sales that marginally missed analysts' estimates, as fewer shoppers purchased products from the cosmetic maker's army of sales representatives.
* QTRLY DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS OF $0.17
U.S. cosmetics maker Avon Products Inc on Monday named Unilever NV executive Jan Zijderveld as its chief executive, days after shareholders piled pressure on the company to find a new CEO quickly.
- Top 10 Market Movers With Insider Buying As Of May 17, 2018
- Avon Products (AVP) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Avon Products, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The Best- And Worst-Performing Stocks Since The March 2009 Start Of This Historic Bull Market
- Avon: Growth Stalls And Dissatisfied Customers
- HYG And U.S. High-Yield Market Outlook: Week Ending February 16, 2018