AVEVA Group PLC (AVV.L)
* ON A 12 MONTH PRO-FORMA BASIS, REVENUE FOR ENLARGED AVEVA GROUP IS EXPECTED TO BE IN-LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF THE COMBINATION BETWEEN SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE BUSINESS AND AVEVA
BRIEF-Aveva Says Application Made For Admission Of 97.2 Mln Consideration Shares To Be Issued To Schneider Electric
* APPLICATION MADE TO UK LISTING AUTHORITY, LSE FOR ADMISSION OF 97.2 MILLION CONSIDERATION SHARES TO BE ISSUED TO SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Current CEO James Kidd to revert to Deputy CEO, CFO roles (Adds chairman, investor comment, details)
Britain's Aveva Group, which has agreed to a tie-up with France's Schneider Electric, on Thursday appointed Craig Hayman as chief executive officer effective from Feb. 19.
Feb 1 Britain's Aveva Group, which has agreed to a tie-up with France's Schneider Electric, on Thursday appointed Craig Hayman as chief executive officer effective from Feb. 19.
* APPOINTMENT TO ITS BOARD OF CRAIG HAYMAN AS CEO WITH AN EFFECTIVE DATE OF 19 FEBRUARY 2018. CRAIG WILL BE BASED IN UK
* DELIVERED CONSTANT CURRENCY REVENUE GROWTH IN FIRST NINE MONTHS ACROSS ALL REPORTING REGIONS
* REVIEW PROCEDURE OF COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN UNITED STATES ("CFIUS") IS STILL ONGOING AND HAS NOW MOVED ON TO PHASE II
* CO, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC ARE CONFIRM ALL OUTSTANDING REGULATORY CLEARANCES REQUIRED AHEAD OF COMPLETION OF COMBINATION HAVE BEEN RECEIVED