American Express Co (AXP.N)
24 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
American Express on Thursday said it was working with Ripple, a blockchain solutions provider, to enable cross-border payments in partnership with Santander UK.
* American Express introduces blockchain-enabled cross-border business-to-business payments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* American Express - USCS card member loans net write-off rate – principal only 1.8 percent at Oct end versus 1.6 percent at Sept end
NEW YORK, Oct 31 Citigroup Inc said on Tuesday it expects to record a $150 million pretax gain on the sale to American Express Co of a $1.2 billion credit card portfolio from its co-brand deal with Hilton hotels.
* Says on Oct 23, entered terms agreement for issuance and sale of $1.5 billion aggregate principal amount of 2.200% notes due Oct 30, 2020
* American Express Co - Incoming CEO Stephen Squeri will receive an annual base salary of $1.5 million - SEC filing
* American Express announces Stephen J. Squeri to succeed Kenneth I. Chenault as chairman and Chief Executive Officer
* American Express Co - qtrly consolidated provisions for losses were $769 million, up 53 percent from $504 million a year ago
* American Express reports third quarter EPS of $1.50, up 25%
WASHINGTON The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday agreed to decide whether American Express Co is violating federal antitrust law by forbidding merchants that accept its credit cards from encouraging customers to use rival cards that charge lower fees.
- A Simple Way To Analyze Berkshire Hathaway Holdings
- Synchrony Financial: Greater Risks/Rewards
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- One Year Later: Has American Express Recovered From Losing Costco?
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Seeking Alpha's Weekly Media, Tech, And Finance News Roundup