Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)
16 Mar 2018
LONDON Appetite for equities came back with a vengeance this week, driving record inflows as concerns around trade dissipated and billions more were plowed into tech stocks, Bank of America Merrill-Lynch strategists said on Friday.
March 15 Bank of America Corp has promoted two veteran investment bankers to be co-heads of U.S. mergers and acquisitions, Kevin Brunner and Ivan Farman, according to a memo seen by Reuters.
* BANK OF AMERICA - CREDIT CARD DELINQUENCY RATE 1.72 PERCENT AT FEBRUARY END VERSUS 1.70 PERCENT AT JANUARY END - SEC FILING
NEW YORK A measure of stress in U.S. dollar funding is expected to intensify into the end of first quarter due to a rising supply of Treasury bills and maturing short-term bank debt, Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts said on Tuesday.
LONDON, March 5 Bank of America Merrill Lynch's Craig Coben has been appointed vice chairman of global capital markets, moving from his role as head of equity capital markets (ECM), the bank said on Monday.
Feb 26 Bank of America Corp on Monday said it plans to open more than 500 new branches across the United States over the next four years, as the bank continues to invest in physical and digital enhancements.
BRIEF-Bank Of America Says Will Open More Than 500 New Financial Centers Nationwide Over Next 4 Years
* BANK OF AMERICA CORP SAYS CO WILL OPEN MORE THAN 500 NEW FINANCIAL CENTERS NATIONWIDE OVER NEXT FOUR YEARS
Feb 24 Bank of America Corp on Saturday became the latest financial heavyweight to take aim at gunmakers, saying it would ask clients who make assault rifles how they can help end mass shootings like last week's massacre at a Florida high school.
* BANK OF AMERICA - CREDIT CARD DELINQUENCY RATE 1.70 PERCENT AT JANUARY END VERSUS 1.66 PERCENT AT DECEMBER END - SEC FILING
- Even Without The Law, Fiduciary Rule Awareness Remains
- VFH: My Optimism In Financials Continues
- Road To Financial Independence: My February 88-Stock Portfolio Review With Big Apple Purchase
- Investors Beware, The 4 'Too Big To Fail' Banks Are Not Great Long-Term Investments
- Chou America Mutual Funds' Annual Report 2017
- Bank Of America: Reality Check And The China Factor