Julius Baer Gruppe AG (BAER.S)
23 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 11 2018
ZURICH, April 11 Julius Baer's new chief executive, Bernhard Hodler, will run the Swiss private banking group for years after being installed in November upon Boris Collardi's abrupt departure, Chairman Daniel Sauter told shareholders on Wednesday.
ZURICH, March 22 Swiss private bank Julius Baer on Thursday said it has suspended an employee after Swiss federal prosecutors launched an investigation into arms deals by the country's state-owned weapons maker RUAG.
BANGKOK/HONG KONG Switzerland's Julius Baer is forming a joint venture with Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) , the latest foreign bank looking to tap Thailand's growing wealth.
* Julius Baer has option to increase stake to 49 pct later (Adds comments from executives, plans)
HONG KONG, March 8 Swiss private bank Julius Baer Gruppe AG and Siam Commercial Bank Pcl (SCB) , Thailand's second-largest bank by assets, are forming a joint venture to tap the growing wealth in the Southeast Asian country.
* AT INCEPTION, JULIUS BAER WILL HOLD 40% IN JOINT VENTURE, WITH OPTION TO INCREASE TO 49% OVER TIME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERS JV AGREEMENT WITH JULIUS BAER; JV CO WITH INITIAL REGISTERED CAPITAL OF 1.80 BILLION BAHT
Jan 30 Swiss private bank Julius Baer named Jean-Daniel Roch market head for Luxembourg.
* JULIUS BAER CEO SAYS CONFIDENT CAN IMPROVE COST/INCOME RATIO IN 2018
* CEO SAYS WILL DRIVE FORWARD GROWTH STRATEGY OF ORGANIC DEVELOPMENT AND TARGETED M&A