Balfour Beatty PLC (BALF.L)
23 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 14 2018
March 14 Britain's Balfour Beatty reported a tripling of annual profit on Wednesday and said the construction industry was returning to health after the high-profile collapse of Carillion this year.
* FY UNDERLYING PRETAX PROFIT FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS 165 MILLION STG VERSUS 62 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
March 14 Britain's Balfour Beatty Plc on Wednesday said its annual underlying profit almost tripled, as its U.K. construction unit bid more selectively for profitable contracts.
* COMPLETED AGREEMENT WITH FUNDS MANAGED BY EQUITIX INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LIMITED (EQUITIX) TO SELL A 5 PERCENT STAKE IN CONNECT PLUS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Balfour Beatty Joint Venture Awarded $1.95 bln Contract By Los Angeles World Airports For Automated People Mover
* BALFOUR BEATTY JOINT VENTURE AWARDED $1.95 BILLION CONTRACT BY LOS ANGELES WORLD AIRPORTS FOR AUTOMATED PEOPLE MOVER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 19 Britain's Balfour Beatty on Monday said it sold a further 5 percent stake in Connect Plus, the operator of the M25 orbital motorway, for 42 million pounds ($58.90 million) in cash.
* BALFOUR BEATTY ANNOUNCES THIRD PARTIAL SALE OF M25 INFRASTRUCTURE ASSET
Feb 16 Britain's Balfour Beatty said on Friday its joint venture had won a $1.95 billion contract relating to building, financing and managing an airport transport system at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in the United States.
* BALFOUR BEATTY - HAS BEEN AWARDED, IN JV, A $1.95 BILLION (C. £1.4 BILLION) AUTOMATED PEOPLE MOVER CONTRACT AT LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
* HAS REPURCHASED £39,000,000 IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF THE £252,700,000 1.875 PCT CONVERTIBLE BONDS DUE 2018
- Trade Worries Weigh On Stocks, Facebook Owns Up, And Legendary Magazines Go On The Block (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Trade War Fears Rattle Investors
- Upcoming Dividends: 24 Companies, 8 Increases, 4 Double-Digit Increases
- Stop Looking For Low P/E Ratio Stocks
- Best Buy's Guidance Tells You All You Need To Know
- By The Numbers: Best Stocks In Consumer Discretionary