Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)
17 Jan 2018
Mon, Jan 8 2018
BRIEF-Baxter International-On Jan 1,Administrative Committee Of Compensation Committee Of Board Approved Amendment To Reorganize Co's, Units Pension Plan
* BAXTER INTERNATIONAL-ON JAN 1,ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE OF COMPENSATION COMMITTEE OF BOARD APPROVED AMENDMENT TO REORGANIZE CO'S,UNITS PENSION PLAN
* BAXTER ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO BROADEN PORTFOLIO OF INNOVATIVE SURGICAL PRODUCTS
U.S. hospital products maker Baxter International Inc on Wednesday forecast a nearly $70 million hit to its fourth-quarter revenue, due to manufacturing disruptions arising from Hurricane Maria.
* Shares slightly lower (Adds share price, CEO comments from analyst call)
Oct 25 Hospital products maker Baxter International Inc on Wednesday forecast a nearly $70 million hit to its fourth-quarter revenue due to manufacturing disruptions arising from Hurricane Maria.
* Baxter provides update on Puerto Rico recovery status post Hurricane Maria
BRIEF-Baxter International Inc - launches DeviceVue Advanced Asset Tracking System for Sigma Spectrum Infusion System
* Baxter International Inc - launches DeviceVue Advanced Asset Tracking System for Sigma Spectrum Infusion System Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Baxter launches first 3-in-1 set for use in continuous renal replacement therapy and sepsis management protocols
* Baxter and MATTER Healthcare Incubator Partner on patient-driven innovation
NEW YORK Several big-name hedge fund investors trimmed their stakes in healthcare companies in the second quarter as the sector led the broad U.S. stock market higher, rallying amid a Republican effort to repeal and replace President Obama's signature healthcare law.
- Baxter (BAX) Presents At 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
- Wall Street Breakfast: Next Trigger For Shale Expansion?
- Dividend Growth 50: This 8.18% Raise Is A Great Birthday Gift
- Dividend Growth 50: It's A Happy 3rd Anniversary, Even As Mr. Market Gets Some 'Revenge'
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Dealing With The 'Problem' Of Owning Overvalued Dividend Growth Stocks