Bombardier Inc (BBDa.TO)
WASHINGTON, Dec 18 Boeing Co and Bombardier Inc went head to head on Monday over the U.S. planemaker's claim that its Canadian rival used billions of dollars in illegal government subsidies to dump its newest jetliner in the United States at below cost.
WASHINGTON, Dec 18 Boeing Co and Bombardier Inc battled on Monday over the U.S. planemaker's claim that its Canadian rival used billions of dollars in illegal government subsidies and dumped its newest jetliner in the United States below cost.
SHANGHAI, Dec 18 A joint venture between Bombardier Inc and China's CRRC Corp Ltd has won a 1.79 billion yuan ($270.76 million) contract to build a monorail line for a Chinese city, the Canadian transport giant said on Monday.
* CHINESE JOINT VENTURE WINS ITS FIRST MONORAIL CONTRACT IN CHINA
Bombardier Inc said on Thursday it was hopeful that it might turn free cash flow positive next year even as the ailing company forecast 2018 revenue that fell far short of expectations.
* Shares down 1.9 pct ahead of investor day at 3:00 p.m. ET (Adds analysts' estimate and comment, background and shares)
* BOMBARDIER WINS OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR INNOVIA AUTOMATED PEOPLE MOVER SYSTEM AT DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
* BOMBARDIER WINS ROLLING STOCK AND MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS FOR C2C FRANCHISE IN THE UK
Dec 14 Canadian plane and train maker Bombardier Inc on Thursday forecast 2018 revenue to be $17.0 billion to $17.5 billion, well below Wall Street expectations.
* BOMBARDIER ANNOUNCES 2018 GUIDANCE, TARGETING REVENUE GROWTH, CONTINUED EARNINGS IMPROVEMENT AND FCF BREAKEVEN