Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.MC)
14 Dec 2018
Fri, Nov 9 2018
MADRID, Nov 9 Shares in Spanish bank BBVA fell on Friday after a senator from the Mexican president-elect's party unexpectedly proposed stopping banks from charging certain commissions, deepening fears about the leftist's economic policy.
* BBVA sees more provisions in Turkey due to worsening economy
MADRID, Oct 30 Spain's BBVA said on Tuesday its third-quarter net profit rose 46.4 percent against the same period last year buyoed by extraordinary capital gains in Chile that offset a loss of 190 million euros in Argentina.
* Wants to end year with more than 27 million digital clients (Adds details on the bank's digital transformation)
MADRID, Sept 12 Spain's second-biggest bank BBVA is planning to lay off 984 workers in Mexico in 2018, a spokeswoman for the bank said on Wednesday.
* Most relevant exposure is to the energy sector (Adds details on provisions and analysts' quote)
* CEO calls for tighter fiscal and monetary policy in Turkey (Adds comments from conference call)
MADRID, July 27 Spain's BBVA said on Friday its second-quarter net profit rose 18.3 percent against the same period last year as a solid underlying performance in Mexico and Turkey offset currency depreciation.
MADRID, June 18 Spain's second-biggest bank BBVA on Monday said it had agreed to sell a property loan portfolio in Spain with a gross value of 1 billion euros ($1.16 billion) as it further reduces its non-performing assets from its balance sheet.
- Deutsche Bank: Is The End Near?
- Your 50 Financial WallStars Show Bountiful Yields With Net Gains For November 2019
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q3 2018 Update
- (Bank Of) America: Don't Let Me Down, Again
- Deutsche Bank: From Bad To Worse
- Financials: Much More 'Black', Much Less 'Rock' - Part II