Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.MC)
* Lending under pressure but bad loans improve (Adds detail, shares)
April 27 Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria CEO Carlos Torres Vila:
April 27 Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria CFO Jaime Saenz de Tejada:
MADRID, April 27 Spain's BBVA said on Friday its first-quarter net profit rose 12 percent against the same period last year due to lower loan loss provisions and a solid performance in its main market, Mexico.
* SAYS RETURN ON TANGIBLE EQUITY (ROTE) 14.6 PERCENT AT END-MARCH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON, April 23 Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA), together with nine other banks, has signed a $400 million green loan with Iberdrola for wind farm projects in Mexico - the first green corporate loan for Latin America, the bank said.
* TO INVEST $50 MILLION INTO SINOVATION FUND IV, A CHINESE VENTURE CAPITAL FUND RUN BY SINOVATION VENTURES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
March 8 BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA ARGENTARIA SA (BBVA):
NEW YORK Azlo, a U.S. digital banking startup that is majority-owned by Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. , will open for business this week, marking the latest effort by the Spanish lender to attract a new generation of digital-savvy customers.
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) Presents At 8th Annual BBVA Latin America Conference - Slideshow
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- Now See Wall Street's 38 'Safer' International Dividend WallStars For April
- Meet Wall Street's 76 Global Dividend Darlings: WallStars International For April
- Banco De Sabadell: Higher Profitability May Lead To A Re-Rating Of Its Shares