BCE Inc (BCE.TO)
19 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 18 2018
* ERICSSON - SELECTED BY BELL CANADA TO POWER ITS NEXT GEN MULTISCREEN TV SERVICES
BRIEF-BCE Acquisition Of Alarmforce Set To Close Jan 5, 2018 With Thursday's Receipt Of Court Approval
* BCE ACQUISITION OF ALARMFORCE SET TO CLOSE JANUARY 5, 2018 WITH TODAY'S RECEIPT OF COURT APPROVAL
* SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS HOLDINGS - BUILT FUSELAGE FOR BELL V-280 LIFTED OFF FOR FIRST TIME AT BELL'SAMARILLO, TEXAS, FACILITY DEC. 18 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OSISKO COMMENCES DRILL PROGRAM AT OSBORNE-BELL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AlarmForce and BCE update terms of arrangement to facilitate transfer of shares through a Holdco alternative
* Alarmforce Industries - board has unanimously approved deal for co to be acquired by BCE Inc & recommends that co's shareholders vote in favour of deal
* BCE Inc - bell will acquire all issued and outstanding common shares of alarmforce for $16.00 per share in an all-cash offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 2 Canadian telecommunications company BCE Inc added more wireless subscribers than analysts had expected, helping it beat profit estimates for the third quarter and putting it on track to meet its financial targets for the year.
* Q3 earnings per share view C$0.85 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 2 Canadian telecommunications company BCE Inc reported a 2.4 percent rise in quarterly net income on Thursday, as more subscribers signed up for its wireless services.
- Will Quebecor Continue Its Impressive Run In 2018?
- Shaw Communications: Significant Wireless Growth Expected In 2018 And Beyond
- Followers Favor 'Safer' Dividend Top Gainers Orchid, & China Mobile For January
- Dale's 2017 Portfolio Review: Let The Good Times Roll
- As Corus Faceplants, Sit On The Sidelines
- Another Year Of Doing Nothing, And Doing Great