BCE Inc (BCE.TO)
Wed, Nov 15 2017
* AlarmForce and BCE update terms of arrangement to facilitate transfer of shares through a Holdco alternative
* Alarmforce Industries - board has unanimously approved deal for co to be acquired by BCE Inc & recommends that co's shareholders vote in favour of deal
* BCE Inc - bell will acquire all issued and outstanding common shares of alarmforce for $16.00 per share in an all-cash offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 2 Canadian telecommunications company BCE Inc added more wireless subscribers than analysts had expected, helping it beat profit estimates for the third quarter and putting it on track to meet its financial targets for the year.
* Q3 earnings per share view C$0.85 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 2 Canadian telecommunications company BCE Inc reported a 2.4 percent rise in quarterly net income on Thursday, as more subscribers signed up for its wireless services.
BRIEF-Bell Canada to redeem outstanding $300 million of 4.88% debentures, series M-36, due April 26, 2018
* Bell Canada says to redeem effective on Oct 9, prior to maturity, outstanding $300 million of 4.88% debentures, Series M-36, due April 26, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bce- to redeem effective on oct 9, 2017 prior to maturity, outstanding $300 million principal amount of 4.88% debentures, series m-36, due april 26, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Announced public offering of CDN $1.5 billion of MTN debentures in two series pursuant to its medium term notes (MTN) program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Aug 3 BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecom company, reported strong wireless growth on Thursday but signaled major cable rivals and smaller resellers were hurting its fixed-line business.
- BCE (BCE) Management Presents at RBC Capital Markets TMT Deep Dive Broker's Conference - Transcript
- Bell Continues To Offer Decent Yield To Investors But ARPU Growth Rate Decelerating
- BCE's (BCE) CEO George Cope on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- BCE Inc. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Q3 2017 Dividend Report
- 'Safer' Dividend Communication Services Dogs Led By BCE, SK Telecom, And AT&T For October