Barratt Developments PLC (BDEV.L)
17 Aug 2018
Wed, Jul 11 2018
July 11 Britain's biggest housebuilder Barratt Developments Plc expects full-year pretax profit to have risen 9 percent, boosted by a 5 percent average rise in prices and a continuing creep higher in its number of homes sold.
July 11 Britain's biggest housebuilder, Barratt Developments Plc, said on Wednesday its full-year pretax profit is expected to have risen 9 percent as it sold more homes and prices rose 5 percent on average.
May 10 Britain's biggest housebuilder Barratt Developments reported strong trading in the first four months of the year on Thursday on "robust" customer demand and said it expected full-year results in line with its expectations.
May 10 Britain's biggest housebuilder Barratt Developments on Thursday said it expected full-year results in line with expectations and reported strong trading in the first four months of the year on "robust" customer demand.
- Asian and European Markets Rise, But On a Mixed Set of Factors
- Markets Still Worried by Geopolitical Tensions, but London Gets Boost from Tesco
- Why Compass Group, easyJet, and Barratt Developments Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs
- My Contrarian Picks Are (Still) Beating the Market
- 3 Shares the FTSE 100 Should Beat Today