Barratt Developments PLC (BDEV.L)
23 May 2018
Thu, May 10 2018
May 10 Britain's biggest housebuilder Barratt Developments reported strong trading in the first four months of the year on Thursday on "robust" customer demand and said it expected full-year results in line with its expectations.
May 10 Britain's biggest housebuilder Barratt Developments on Thursday said it expected full-year results in line with expectations and reported strong trading in the first four months of the year on "robust" customer demand.
* BARRATT - HAS ENTERED INTO A 50:50 JOINT VENTURE WITH SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL TO DEVELOP APPROXIMATELY 250 HECTARES AT WICHELSTOWE, SOUTH OF SWINDON
- Asian and European Markets Rise, But On a Mixed Set of Factors
- Markets Still Worried by Geopolitical Tensions, but London Gets Boost from Tesco
- Why Compass Group, easyJet, and Barratt Developments Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs
- My Contrarian Picks Are (Still) Beating the Market
- 3 Shares the FTSE 100 Should Beat Today