Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)
BERLIN, March 1 Beiersdorf, the maker of Nivea and other skin care products, gave a cautious outlook for 2018 on Thursday as it expects growth to slow in its adhesives business, while its consumer business should continue to outperform the market.
* SAYS HAS GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH ALL BEIERSDORF SHAREHOLDERS Further company coverage:
* CEO SAYS BUSINESS WAS VERY GOOD IN JANUARY, FEBRUARY Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
FRANKFURT, March 1 Beiersdorf, the maker of Nivea and other skin care products, gave a cautious outlook for 2018 on Thursday, forecasting sales growth of around 4 percent and its operating profit margin to stay at a similar level to last year.
* WSE DECIDED ON TUESDAY TO SUSPEND TRADING IN BDF'S SHARES AS OF FEB. 21
BERLIN, Feb 15 Beiersdorf, the maker of Nivea and other skin care products, said on Thursday it is looking for a new finance chief, but declined to comment on a magazine report that said the move was due to the dissatisfaction of a major shareholder.
* REPORTED ON WEDNESDAY Q4 NET PROFIT OF 0.2 MLN ZLOTYS VS LOSS OF 5.6 MLN ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT ITS SHAREHOLDERS TO VOTE ON FEBRUARY 5 ON THE COMPANY'S SHARE CAPITAL INCREASE BY NOT MORE THAN 1.5 MILLION ZLOTYS THROUGH ISSUANCE OF NOT MORE THAN 15.0 MILLION SERIES G SHARES OF NOMINAL VALUE OF 0.10 ZLOTY PER SHARE
FRANKFURT, Jan 8 Beiersdorf, the maker of Nivea and other skin care products, posted a 5.7 percent rise in organic group sales in 2017, faster than the 4 to 5 percent gain it had previously forecast, and said it was optimistic for 2018. Beiersdorf's organic sales, excluding exchange rate effects as well as the impact of acquisitions and divestments, rose to 7.1 billion euros ($8.5 billion), up from 6.8 billion a year earlier, the German consumer goods maker said on Monday.