Franklin Resources Inc (BEN.N)
13 Dec 2017
Wed, Dec 13 2017
* INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND BY 15 PERCENT TO $0.23PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FRANKLIN RESOURCES, INC. ANNOUNCES MONTH-END ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
Dec 5 Franklin Templeton Investments, part of Franklin Resources Inc, said on Tuesday Wylie Tollette will rejoin the company to take on the newly created role of head of client investment solutions for Franklin Templeton Multi-Asset Solutions.
Nov 22 Franklin Templeton Investments, part of investment management firm Franklin Resources Inc, named Berengere Blaszczyk as the head of distribution for its France and Benelux division.
LONDON Uncertainty over the future of the Libor global interest rate benchmark is seeing some debt sellers make "alarming" changes to their financial contracts, Franklin Templeton, one of the world's largest asset managers has said.
* Franklin Resources Inc announces month-end assets under management
* Libor uncertainty see some credit sellers change terms-Templeton
BRIEF-Gozde Girisim signs consultancy contract with Franklin Templeton Danismanlik on strategic issues
Oct 30 GOZDE GIRISIM SERMAYESI YATIRIM ORTAKLIGI AS:
* Franklin Resources Inc announces preliminary fourth quarter and fiscal year results
* Franklin Resources, Inc. announces month-end assets under management
- 10%-Plus Increases Expected From 7 Dividend Growth Companies In December
- Tracking Mason Hawkins' Southeastern Asset Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Tracking David Abrams' Abrams Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Dividend Champions: 12 Increases Expected By January 31
- Franklin Resources Hasn't Been This Cheap Since 2008
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For November 2017