Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL.NS)
Tue, May 29 2018
** Shares of state-run power plant equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd jump as much as 9.6 pct to 86.8 rupees - highest since May 3
State-run power plant equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd's fourth-quarter net profit more than doubled from a year earlier, but missed analysts' expectations.
May 29 State-run power plant equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd's fourth-quarter net profit more than doubled from a year earlier, but missed analysts' expectations.
* PROJECT WORTH 5.36 BILLION RUPEES Source text - https://bit.ly/2I2U6fM Further company coverage:
* SAYS GETS R&M ORDER FOR ESP PACKAGE AT RAMAGUNDAM SUPER THERMAL POWER STATION FOR 1.37 BILLION RUPEES
* SAYS COMMISSIONS 330 MW KISHANGANGA HEP IN JAMMU & KASHMIR Source text: [With the commissioning of the third 110 MW hydro generating unit, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has successfully commissioned the prestigious 330 MW Kishanganga Hydro-Electric Project (HEP) in Jammu & Kashmir (J&K). The first and second units of the project were also recently commissioned in the month of March, 2018. Notably, all the three units of Kishanganga HEP have been commissioned within a short span of 18
* SAYS CO GETS 44 BILLION RUPEES ORDER FOR 1X660 MW SUPERCRITICAL POWER PLANT IN UTTAR PRADESH
* GETS ORDER FOR PURIFICATION OF TELIBANDHA LAKE FROM RAIPUR SMART CITY LTD Source text - http://bit.ly/2Ggjhve Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO GETS EPC ORDER FOR 75 MW SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC (SPV) PLANT
* BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS SIGNS TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AGREEMENT WITH ISRO FOR MANUFACTURE OF SPACE GRADE LITHIUM-ION CELLS Source text - As part of its diversification strategy, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has entered into a Technology Transfer Agreement with Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) for the manufacture of space-grade Lithium-ion cells of various capacities utilising the technology developed by ISRO at its Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC). Further company coverage: