BHP Billiton Ltd (BHP.AX)
22 Oct 2018
Wed, Oct 17 2018
The world's biggest miner BHP said on Wednesday its first quarter iron ore production rose 8 percent on a year earlier as it ramps up output to meet persistent strong demand in China.
Oct 17 The world's biggest miner, BHP, said on Wednesday its first-quarter iron ore production rose 8 percent on strong Chinese demand for high-grade ore, but cut its fiscal 2019 guidance for copper production, citing outages at key mines.
Oct 17 Australian shares are expected to extend gains on Wednesday, following a strong lead from Wall Street, with investors likely to keep a keen eye on quarterly production numbers of the world's biggest miner BHP . U.S. stocks surged more than 2 percent on Tuesday after upbeat earnings reports from major companies including UnitedHealth and Goldman Sachs and solid economic data, as equities rebounded from a recent sharp sell-off. The local share price ind
* BHP has right to appoint a director, limit on ownership (Updates with percentage cap, analyst comment, share price)
Oct 16 The world's biggest miner BHP on Tuesday upped its share in SolGold Plc, bolstering its position against top shareholder Newcrest Mining as it eyes SolGold's promising Cascabel copper-gold project in Ecuador.
Oct 16 The world's biggest miner BHP on Tuesday said it entered a share subscription agreement with copper-gold explorer SolGold Plc, under which SolGold will issue a 100 million shares to the company.
* BHP does not rule out collapsing dual structure, but not now
LONDON, Oct 4 China's overseas expansion will spread over land that is home to more than half the world's population, potentially boosting copper use by 1.6 million tonnes, or roughly 7 percent of annual demand, major miner BHP said on Thursday.
SAO PAULO/RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct 2 Brazilian prosecutors in Minas Gerais state said on Tuesday they reached a final compensation deal with mining companies Samarco, Vale and BHP Billiton regarding a 2015 dam burst, Brazil's largest ever environmental disaster.
SANTIAGO, Sept 20 Global miner BHP Billiton Ltd said on Thursday that a fire at its Spence copper mine in Chile had forced it to partially shut down operations.
- BHP Billiton Limited 2019 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Best Drill Interceptions In The Metals Mining Sector For The Week Ended 7 October 2018
- Hurricane Michael Roars Into The Florida Panhandle (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Florida Braces For Hurricane Michael
- Resource Sector Digest: Homework On Osisko Gold Royalties
- Recent Dividend Increase Makes This High-Yield Oil Company Look Like An Attractive Income Investment