Biocon Ltd (BION.NS)
22 Jun 2018
Tue, Jun 5 2018
** Shares of Biocon Ltd rise as much as 6.4 pct to record high of 696.60 rupees
** Biopharmaceutical company Biocon Ltd's shares fall as much as 5.1 pct to 630 rupees, its biggest daily pct loss since Feb. 6
* SAYS US-FDA COMPLETED PRE-APPROVAL INSPECTION OF STERILE DRUG PRODUCT PLANT IN BANGALORE AND ISSUED A FORM 483 WITH 7 OBSERVATIONS
* Q4 NET PROFIT UP 2 PERCENT TO 1.30 BILLION RUPEES; Q4 TOTAL REVENUE 12.37 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 9.74 BILLION RUPEES YEAR-AGO Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
Biocon Ltd, India's biggest biotechnology company, posted a marginal 2.2 percent rise in net profit on Thursday.
April 26 Biocon Ltd, India's biggest biotechnology company, posted a marginal 2.2 percent rise in net profit on Thursday.
* MYLAN, BIOCON SEEK TO ACCELERATE INTRODUCTION OF ADALIMUMAB BIOSIMILAR IN EU Source text - https://bit.ly/2IIPzM6 Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Mylan, Biocon get approvals from European Commission, TGA Australia for Semglee, Biosimilar Insulin Glargine
* MYLAN AND BIOCON RECEIVE APPROVALS FROM THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION AND TGA AUSTRALIA FOR SEMGLEE™, BIOSIMILAR INSULIN GLARGINE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* U.S. FDA COMPLETED PRE-APPROVAL INSPECTION AT MALAYSIA FACILITY AND ISSUED FORM 483 WITH 6 OBSERVATIONS Source text - http://bit.ly/2EUL56I Further company coverage:
* CYTOSORBENTS EXPANDS ITS PARTNERSHIP WITH BIOCON TO LAUNCH CYTOSORB® IN MALAYSIA