Bajaj Finance Ltd (BJFN.NS)
17 Jan 2018
Mon, Jan 15 2018
* SAYS ENTERED INTO A SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT WITH ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Consensus forecast for Sept quarter net profit was 5.69 billion rupees
* Says allotted 10,000 secured redeemable NCDs worth 10 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2wKb3mh Further company coverage:
* Says approved closure of issue period for QIP on September 8, 2017 Source text - http://bit.ly/2xQUYLq Further company coverage:
** Shares in Bajaj Finance Ltd rise as much as 3.2 pct to a record high of 1,851.45 rupees
MUMBAI Bajaj Finance Ltd has launched a share sale to institutional investors to raise up to 45 billion rupees ($702 million), according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
MUMBAI, Sept 5 India's Bajaj Finance Ltd has launched a share sale to institutional investors to raise up to 45 billion rupees ($702 million), according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
* Says to consider and approve issue price for shares to be allotted to QIBs pursuant to QIP Source text - http://bit.ly/2gIm9Vx Further company coverage:
* Says approved floor price for QIP at INR 1,771.90 per share Source text - http://bit.ly/2wBKRMP Further company coverage: