Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK.N)
16 Jul 2018
Fri, Jun 15 2018
June 14 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* BNY MELLON REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS OF $1.14 BILLION OR $1.10 PER COMMON SHARE
* BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON - WITH ADDITION OF BLACK, BOARD WILL HAVE 12 DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 9 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
April 9 U.S. custodian bank The Bank of New York Mellon Corp appointed former JPMorgan Chase & Co executive Elizabeth Grier as director and sales executive, hedge fund, ETF and structured products.
March 12 U.S. custodian bank The Bank of New York Mellon Corp on Monday named Katherine Starks as head of its asset servicing business in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and central and eastern European region.
* BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP CEO CHARLES SCHARF'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $17.1 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FxS1E1) Further company coverage:
* BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP - SEES Q1 2018 OPERATING NET INTEREST REVENUE UP 12% - 14% VERSUS Q1 2017 - SEC FILING
DUBAI, March 1 Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK.N) plans to establish an office in Saudi Arabia as early as the second quarter as it looks for opportunities to service the kingdom's overseas assets, say sources familiar with the matter.
* THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP REPORTS A 5.43 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN ATLANTIC CAPITAL BANCSHARES, INC. AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2Bfrdc9) Further company coverage:
- What JPMorgan, Fastenal, CASS And The DoT Are Saying To Buy
- Stocks To Watch: Prime Time In Retail
- Inflation Is On The Brink And Fed Stress Tests Are Totally Ignoring It
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- Tracking Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Management Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- Spotlight On Gambling Reset And Banking Bill