Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD.N)
20 Jul 2018
Tue, May 8 2018
* QTRLY SAME COMMUNITY REVENUE PER OCCUPIED UNIT (REVPOR) SEQUENTIALLY INCREASED 2.5% FROM Q4 OF 2017
* SAYS TERESA F. SPARKS APPOINTED INTERIM CFO Source text: [https://bit.ly/2unyW6l] Further company coverage:
* FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED REPORTS 5.11 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING INC AS OF MARCH 15 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2ulDqun) Further company coverage:
* BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING SAYS ON MARCH 2, BOARD REDUCED NUMBER OF DIRECTORS CONSTITUTING BOARD TO 7 FROM 9 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2IaUAgL) Further company coverage:
Feb 22 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday:
Brookdale Senior Living Inc said on Thursday that it had rejected a buyout offer for $9 per share as the "indication of interest" was unacceptable.
Feb 22 Brookdale Senior Living Inc said on Thursday that it had rejected a buyout offer for $9 per share as the "indication of interest" was unacceptable.
* BROOKDALE ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* BROOKDALE CONCLUDES STRATEGIC REVIEW AND ANNOUNCES LEADERSHIP CHANGES
BRIEF-Land And Buildings Expects Brookdale Management To Provide Transparency On Strategic Review Process In Q4 Call
Feb 16 Land & Buildings Investment Management LLC :
- Brookdale Senior Living: Buy This Turnaround
- Brookdale Senior Living's (BKD) CEO Lucinda Baier on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Brookdale Senior Living: Are Its Thematic Tailwinds Enough To Earn A Buy Rating?
- Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Presents At Barclays Global Healthcare Conference 2018 - Slideshow
- Top Performing Stocks Since February Low