Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
19 Jan 2018
Fri, Dec 29 2017
* SAYS EXECUTES DEED OF MERGER BY ABSORPTION OF BANCO MARE NOSTRUM
MADRID, Dec 18 Spanish lender Bankia plans to lay off more than 2,500 staff due to the integration of smaller lender Banco Mare Nostrum (BMN), one of the country's biggest unions said on Monday.
* CLOSE PLACEMENT OF 7.0 PCT OF BANKIA AT 4.06 EUROS PER SHARE, FOR 818.3 MILLION EUROS IN TOTAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* BLOCK TRADE-BANKIA: BOOKRUNNER SAYS BOOKS WILL BE OPEN FOR 10 MINS; ORDERS BELOW EUR 4.06 RISK MISSING Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Bookrunner Says Price Guidance of 4.05 To 4.09 Euros Per Share in Bankia SA accelerated bookbuilt offering
* BLOCK TRADE- BANKIA SA: BOOKRUNNER SAYS PRICE GUIDANCE: EUR 4.05 TO 4.09 PER SHARE; BOOKS ARE COVERED WITHIN THE RANGE
MADRID, Dec 11 Spain's bank bailout fund plans to offload about 7 percent of Bankia for some 840 million euros ($991 million) in a rapid sale, the investment banks involved said on Monday.
* TO PLACE 7.0 PCT OF BANKIA IN ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFER ON BEHALF OF BFA TENEDORA DE ACCIONES SA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
MADRID, Dec 11 Spain's bank bailout fund plans to sell about 7 percent of state-owned lender Bankia and has hired UBS, Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley to manage the sale, a source with knowledge of the situation told Reuters on Monday.
MADRID, Nov 28 State-owned lender Bankia's plans to cut staff are at an advanced stage following the lender's merger with smaller Banco Mare Nostrum (BMN), its chairman Jose Ignacio Goirigolzarri said on Tuesday.
* Says BMN may make slightly more than originally forecast 200 million euros ($232 million) in pre-provision profit in 2017