Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
19 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 7 2018
* CRÉDIT AGRICOLE CONSUMER FINANCE AND BANKIA ARE IN EXCLUSIVE NEGOTIATIONS TO SET UP A PARTNERSHIP IN CONSUMER FINANCE IN SPAIN
MADRID Spain's state-controlled Bankia on Tuesday said it would return 2.5 billion euros ($3.1 billion) of excess capital to shareholders over the next three years in an effort to pay back part of public bailout cash.
* Will increase dividend pay-out to 45 to 50 pct in 2018-2020
Feb 27 Spain's Bankia Chairman Jose Ignacio Goirigolzarri:
MADRID, Feb 27 Spain's state-owned lender Bankia said on Tuesday it was planning to repatriate 2.5 billion euros ($3.1 billion) of excess capital to shareholders over the next three years as part of its new strategic plan.
Feb 23 British insurer Aviva said it would sell its remaining Spanish businesses Cajamurcia Vida and Caja Granada Vida to Spain's state-owned lender Bankia for 202 million euros ($248.1 million).
* SAYS BUYS FOR 225 MILLION EUROS STAKE IN BANKING-ASSURANCE BUSINESS
MADRID, Feb 9 The head of Spain's bank bailout fund FROB said on Friday that the state could sell state-controlled Bankia to a competitor, but its priority was to continue its privatization process through stake sales.
* SAYS EXPECTS BANK TO REACH RETURN ON EQUITY (ROE) OF AROUND 10 PERCENT IN MEDIUM TERM FROM CURRENT ROE OF 6.6 PERCENT THANKS TO CONTRIBUTION OF BMN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Madrid Newsroom)
* Excluding restructuring costs, net profit up 5.5 pct (Adds share price and details on bad loans)