Bank Mutual Corp (BKMU.OQ)
18 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 18 2018
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.11 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* INDIA'S CORPORATION BANK SAYS BOARD APPROVED ADDITIONAL FUND RAISING OF 30 BILLION RUPEES IN ONE OR MORE TRANCHES WITH GREEN SHOE OPTION
* SAYS SETS 1-YEAR MCLR AT 8.65 PERCENT W.E.F. DEC 15 Source text: http://bit.ly/2kwcyQb Further company coverage:
State-run Corporation Bank said on Wednesday that the Reserve Bank of India has initiated 'prompt corrective action' for the lender over high bad loans and the need to raise capital.
Dec 13 India's state-run Corporation Bank said on Wednesday that the Reserve Bank of India has initiated 'prompt corrective action' for the lender over high bad loans and the need to raise capital.
* SAYS RBI PLACED BANK UNDER PROMPT CORRECTIVE ACTION FRAMEWORK ON DEC 7
BRIEF-Transaction Solutions International says TSI India Wins Deal To Manage 300 Atms Of Corporation Bank
* TSI INDIA WINS DEAL TO MANAGE 300 ATMS OF CORPORATION BANK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter net loss 10.35 billion rupees versus profit of 2.06 billion rupees year ago
* Sets six-months MCLR at 8.60 pct Source text: http://bit.ly/2iTSd6e Further company coverage:
* Issue of basel III compliant additional tier-1 bonds [series III ] of 5 billion rupees with green shoe option upto 5 billion rupees
- Associated Banc-Corp: Buy On Merger News?
- Micron Climbs On
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 63 Increases Expected By The End Of June
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 55 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Headwinds Are Mounting At Bank Mutual Corporation
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 78 Increases Expected By July 4