BlackRock Inc (BLK.N)
21 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Blackrock’S Chief Investment Officer Of Global Fixed Income, Rick Rieder Says Market Rightly Assumed 3 To 4 Rate Hikes This Year
* BLACKROCK’S CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER OF GLOBAL FIXED INCOME, RICK RIEDER SAYS MARKET RIGHTLY ASSUMED 3 TO 4 RATE HIKES THIS YEAR
* says Blackrock, Inc. and its controlled undertakings crossed reporting thresholds on 19 march 2018 and have a relevant interest in 3,719,463 shares of Buwog AG or 3.31 pct of voting rights of Buwog AG Further company coverage:
* BLACKROCK'S STRATEGIST RICHARD TURNILL SAYS "RISING TRADE RISKS DO NOT SHAKE THE STRONG CASE FOR EMERGING MARKET (EM) EQUITIES"
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF BLACKROCK, INC. A COMPANY LISTED ON NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE, HAS APPOINTED MARK WILSON, GROUP CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AT AVIVA PLC, AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT Further company coverage:
* BLACKROCK INC - BILL FORD, PEGGY JOHNSON AND MARK WILSON JOIN BLACKROCK'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BlackRock Inc elected three independent directors to its board, including executives from Microsoft Corp and Aviva , the world's biggest asset manager said on Thursday.
March 15 BlackRock Inc elected three independent directors to its board, including executives from Microsoft Corp and Aviva, the world's biggest asset manager said on Thursday.
BRIEF-Marketaxess Holdings, Blackrock Inc Expand Their Open Trading Alliance Into Asian Credit Markets
* CO AND BLACKROCK, INC ARE EXPANDING THEIR OPEN TRADING ALLIANCE INTO ASIAN CREDIT MARKETS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 6 The top executives of gun maker American Outdoor Brands Corp on Tuesday defended their safety efforts in a letter to asset manager BlackRock Inc posted on the website of the maker of Smith & Wesson guns.
FRANKFURT BlackRock , George Soros and big sovereign wealth funds are among investors expressing interest in buying stakes in the initial public offering of Deutsche Bank's asset management arm, a person familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
- Nick's Portfolio Tournament First Round Results
- Even Without The Law, Fiduciary Rule Awareness Remains
- Wall Street Breakfast: Markets Weighed Down By Cohn Exit
- Is Bank Of Montreal A Buy Or A Hold?
- Put Options For Income Investors
- Upcoming Dividends: 84 Companies, 42 Increases, 21 Double-Digit Increases