British Land Company PLC (BLND.L)
20 Apr 2018
Tue, Feb 13 2018
* SIGNED AN AGREEMENT FOR LEASE WITH SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION EUROPE LIMITED ('SMBCE') FOR 161,000 SQ FT AT 100 LIVERPOOL STREET REDEVELOPMENT AT BROADGATE.
Feb 9 Property developer British Land Co Plc said on Friday it acquired the Woolwich Estate in south east London for 103 million pounds ($143.9 million), as its expands its presence near the new Crossrail railway line.
* ACQUIRES WOOLWICH ESTATE IN SOUTH EAST LONDON FOR £103 MILLION
* THIRD INTERIM DIVIDEND FOR QUARTER ENDED DEC 31 WILL BE 7.52 PENCE PER SHARE, A 3.0% INCREASE ON COMPARABLE PERIOD LAST YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 19 British Land Company Plc said on Friday it appointed Simon Carter as chief financial officer.
* SIMON CARTER HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER.
Nov 16 Property developer British Land reported a 2.6 percent rise in net asset value in its first half, adding to signs of still healthy demand for UK office space even though companies in London remain cautious ahead of Brexit.
* BRITISH LAND COMPANY - REDEVELOP 1 TRITON SQUARE, REGENT'S PLACE AND HAS FINALISED TERMS ON A PRE-LET OF OFFICE SPACE COVERING 310,000 SQ FT WITH DENTSU AEGIS NETWORK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 16 Property company British Land on Thursday reported a rise in net asset value, adding to signs that property demand from companies continues to hold up ahead of Britain's exit from the European Union.
* HY PROFIT MAINTAINED AT £198M DESPITE £1.5BN OF SALES SINCE MARCH 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: