British Land Company PLC (BLND.L)
12 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
Nov 16 Property developer British Land reported a 2.6 percent rise in net asset value in its first half, adding to signs of still healthy demand for UK office space even though companies in London remain cautious ahead of Brexit.
* BRITISH LAND COMPANY - REDEVELOP 1 TRITON SQUARE, REGENT'S PLACE AND HAS FINALISED TERMS ON A PRE-LET OF OFFICE SPACE COVERING 310,000 SQ FT WITH DENTSU AEGIS NETWORK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 16 Property company British Land on Thursday reported a rise in net asset value, adding to signs that property demand from companies continues to hold up ahead of Britain's exit from the European Union.
* HY PROFIT MAINTAINED AT £198M DESPITE £1.5BN OF SALES SINCE MARCH 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 4 British Land Chief Financial Officer Lucinda Bell plans to stand down from the board and leave the company in April next year, the property firm said on Wednesday.
* LUCINDA BELL, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, TO STAND DOWN FROM BOARD AND LEAVE COMPANY ON 4 APRIL 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS ITS DEBUT STERLING BOND ISSUE FOR £300 MILLION AT A COUPON OF 2.375% FOR 12 YEAR
July 18 British Land plans to spend up to 300 million pounds ($394 million) to buy back its shares in this financial year, the property developer said on Tuesday, citing limited investment opportunities.
* Since year end, company has continued to sell into a strong investment
July 18 British Land intends to spend up to 300 million pounds to buy back its shares in this financial year, it said on Tuesday, citing limited investment opportunities.