Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWG.DE)
12 Dec 2017
Wed, Dec 6 2017
MUNICH Munich prosecutors have opened a preliminary inquiry into allegations made this week by Germany's main environmental lobby group that a BMW diesel model is fitted with engine software capable of cheating on emissions tests.
MUNICH, Dec 6 Munich prosecutors said on Wednesday they had opened a preliminary inquiry into allegations raised by Germany's main environmental lobby that a BMW diesel model is fitted with engine software capable of cheating on emissions tests.
* BMW to take all possible means to fight "targeted" campaign (Adds comments from BMW, environmental lobby, detail and background)
* SAYS STRENGTHENS ITS COOPERATION WITH CAR MANUFACTURERS IN CENTRAL EUROPE
MUNICH, Dec 5 BMW expects its sales of electric and hybrid vehicles to jump next year, its research and development chief said as the premium carmaker races to catch up with rivals such as U.S. electric car pioneer Tesla.
LOS ANGELES Success in the United States used to come easily for German automaker BMW AG , whose sporty sedans in three sizes would be snapped up by affluent consumers. | Video
LOS ANGELES Germany's BMW AG is talking with other automakers "around the world" to try to find partners to lower the cost of electrifying its future Mini small cars, management board member Peter Schwarzenbauer told Reuters.
LOS ANGELES, Nov 29 Germany's BMW AG is talking with other automakers "around the world" to try to find partners to lower the cost of electrifying its future Mini small cars, management board member Peter Schwarzenbauer told Reuters.
FRANKFURT, Nov 27 German carmaker BMW will further raise its spending on research and development next year, to 6.5 to 7 percent of sales, its finance chief Nicolas Peter told German daily Handelsblatt.
FRANKFURT German carbon chemical company SGL Group said on Friday it would gradually buy BMW's stake in their joint venture for the production of carbon fiber.
- Here are the Five Most Important New Vehicles at the Detroit Auto Show
- BMW's New M2 Goes Zero to Sixty in Just over Four Seconds
- Korean Cars Named As Top Quality Vehicles, Japan Autos Drop: J.D. Power
- BMW Reports Record Sales Following Increased Demand in U.S. & China
- EPA Says Gas Mileage Numbers Inflated On 4 Mini Cooper Models
- BMW Launches Automated Driving Project in China with Baidu