BNP Paribas SA (BNPP.PA)
Wed, Dec 13 2017
Dec 13 Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission
* CO, FRAS-LE S.A. TO ESTABLISH JV IN INDIA FOR PRODUCTION OF BRAKE PADS, LININGS FOR COMMERCIAL VEHICLES TO SUPPLY OEM, IAM MARKETS
PARIS, Nov 27 France's biggest bank BNP Paribas said on Monday its corporate and institutional bank (CIB) unit in the United States would extend its mergers and acquisitions services for corporate clients of its U.S. retail unit Bank of the West.
WARSAW/VIENNA, Nov 17 BNP Paribas has approached Raiffeisen Bank International to express interest in buying the Austrian bank's Polish division Raiffeisen Bank Polska , two sources familiar with the situation said.
WARSAW, Nov 17 French banking giant BNP Paribas has approached Raiffeisen Bank International to express its interest in buying the Austrian bank's Polish unit Raiffeisen Polbank, two sources said on Friday.
* COLLABORATION TO ENABLE CO TO LEVERAGE GTS' TRADING AND TECHNOLOGY CAPABILITIES
Nov 15 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Wednesday:
PARIS, Nov 14 BNP Paribas' insurance unit Cardif said it had extended its partnership with German carmaker Volkswagen to offer protection on auto and personal loans, as well as leasing contracts in 16 counties.
* Expands BNP Paribas strategic partnership with addition of U.S. services
NEW YORK, Nov 2 (IFR) - BNP Paribas hired John Gallo as head of global markets institutional sales for the Americas, a newly created role, effective immediately.
- Google, JPMorgan Set for Growth in 2016 Amid Flat Markets
- 27 Too-Big-To-Fail Banks Face Capital Gap of Up to $870 Billion
- European Indices Rise; BNP Paribas Shares Move Higher on Relief Rally
- BNP Paribas Prepared to Pay for Iran Dealings
- California Banks Stop Bleeding Profits
- U.S. Bank Regulators Set Up Greek Tragedy