Hugo Boss AG (BOSSn.DE)
Tue, Jan 16 2018
LONDON, Jan 16 European shares rose on Tuesday after corporate trading updates lifted sentiment, with shares in German fashion house Hugo Boss gaining on better-than-expected sales in the last quarter of 2017.
* 2017 EBITDA seen in line with forecast (Adds details, shares)
FRANKFURT, Jan 16 German fashion house Hugo Boss reported a 5-percent increase in currency-adjusted sales in the fourth-quarter, highlighting a rebound in growth at its own stores as well as in the United States.
FRANKFURT German fashion brand Hugo Boss will end its motorsport tie-up with Formula One from next year to move into Formula E, Chief Executive Mark Langer told German weekly Focus.
* Says there will be a negative impact on H1 2018 if exchange rates stay at current levels Further company coverage:
* Shares gain 6 percent (Adds CEO comments on investments, new store concept)
* Says 2018 investments will be higher than in 2017 but won't come near all-time highs
FRANKFURT, Nov 2 German fashion house Hugo Boss hiked its sales guidance for 2017 on Thursday, citing growth in Europe and Asia/Pacific as it reported quarterly financial results that broadly met expectations.
FRANKFURT, Oct 13 German financial watchdog Bafin said it was pressing insider trading charges relating to a drop last year in the price of Hugo Boss shares, confirming a Der Spiegel report.
* 2017 capex target trimmed, free cash flow goal up (Adds details, analyst comment)
- The Quants Are Here: A Look At Alternative Strategies For 2018
- ETF Deathwatch For August 2017
- PVH Corp.: Few U.S. Apparel Companies Can Deliver This Organic Growth
- BOSS: Speculative Risk With The Huge Advantage Of Diversification
- European Stocks Fall; Rocket Burns Out Fuse After Top-of-Range Pricing
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo