Hugo Boss AG (BOSSn.DE)
17 Nov 2017
Fri, Nov 10 2017
FRANKFURT German fashion brand Hugo Boss will end its motorsport tie-up with Formula One from next year to move into Formula E, Chief Executive Mark Langer told German weekly Focus.
* Says there will be a negative impact on H1 2018 if exchange rates stay at current levels Further company coverage:
* Shares gain 6 percent (Adds CEO comments on investments, new store concept)
* Says 2018 investments will be higher than in 2017 but won't come near all-time highs
FRANKFURT, Nov 2 German fashion house Hugo Boss hiked its sales guidance for 2017 on Thursday, citing growth in Europe and Asia/Pacific as it reported quarterly financial results that broadly met expectations.
FRANKFURT, Oct 13 German financial watchdog Bafin said it was pressing insider trading charges relating to a drop last year in the price of Hugo Boss shares, confirming a Der Spiegel report.
* 2017 capex target trimmed, free cash flow goal up (Adds details, analyst comment)
BERLIN, Aug 2 German fashion house Hugo Boss reported better-than-expected second-quarter sales and net profit on Wednesday after a restructuring plan to close stores and cut prices bore fruit and demand picked up in China.
FRANKFURT German fashion house Hugo Boss has picked Tchibo manager Yves Mueller to become its finance chief and fill a position that has been vacant for more than a year.
* CFO post at Hugo Boss has been vacant for more than a year (Adds confirmation)
- ETF Deathwatch For August 2017
- PVH Corp.: Few U.S. Apparel Companies Can Deliver This Organic Growth
- BOSS: Speculative Risk With The Huge Advantage Of Diversification
- European Stocks Fall; Rocket Burns Out Fuse After Top-of-Range Pricing
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo
- Asian Tech Stock Weekly Review (June 28 – July 2)