Hugo Boss AG (BOSSn.DE)
21 Jun 2018
Wed, May 2 2018
BERLIN German fashion house Hugo Boss reported strong quarterly sales growth in China and the United States on Wednesday but saw a decline in its home market and for its Hugo brand that it is updating for younger consumers. | Video
* Shares flat after initial dip (Adds CEO comments from conference call)
* HUGO BOSS CEO SAYS DOES NOT SEE SHORT-TERM IMPACT ON CHINESE BUSINESS FROM ESCALATING US-CHINA TRADE TENSIONS
BERLIN, May 2 German fashion house Hugo Boss reported that first-quarter sales rose by a currency-adjusted 5 percent, powered by strong growth in China and the Americas, while operating profit increased slightly, allowing it to confirm its 2018 outlook.
* Shares down 4.4 percent (Adds comments from news conference)
* HUGO BOSS CEO SAYS EXPECTS IMPROVEMENT IN OPERATING PROFIT IN 2019
BERLIN, March 8 German fashion house Hugo Boss said it expected sales growth to accelerate in 2018 and net income to rise as a brand overhaul to appeal to younger consumers and efforts to improve its ecommerce offering gained traction.
* SAYS SUPERVISORY BOARD AGREED TO EXTEND THE TENURE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND CHAIRMAN OF THE MANAGING BOARD MARK LANGER
LONDON, Jan 16 European shares rose on Tuesday after corporate trading updates lifted sentiment, with shares in German fashion house Hugo Boss gaining on better-than-expected sales in the last quarter of 2017.
* 2017 EBITDA seen in line with forecast (Adds details, shares)
- The Best And Worst In Retail
- The Quants Are Here: A Look At Alternative Strategies For 2018
- ETF Deathwatch For August 2017
- PVH Corp.: Few U.S. Apparel Companies Can Deliver This Organic Growth
- BOSS: Speculative Risk With The Huge Advantage Of Diversification
- European Stocks Fall; Rocket Burns Out Fuse After Top-of-Range Pricing