Bouygues SA (BOUY.PA)
* Bouygues Telecom has said can prosper on its own (Recasts with share price, deputy CEO comments)
PARIS, May 17 French conglomerate Bouygues posted a worse-than-expected first quarter group operating loss as poor weather in Europe hurt the performance of its road construction arm Colas.
BRIEF-Bouygues Signs Agreement With French Ministry Of Armed Forces To Support Military Reserve Policy
* SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH FRENCH MINISTRY OF ARMED FORCES TO SUPPORT MILITARY RESERVE POLICY Source text: https://bit.ly/2qL1QJe Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS, April 16 French construction and telecoms group Bouygues said on Monday that it was not in discussions with any other operator, denying a news report that it was weighing a bid to acquire the French SFR telecoms unit of rival Altice.
* NO DISCUSSIONS WITH ANY OTHER OPERATOR AND NO ASSIGNMENT HAS BEEN RETAINED WITH ANY COUNSEL WHATSOEVER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Paris newsroom, email@example.com email; +33 1 4949 5452)
PARIS, April 16 A spokesman for Altice said on Monday that its French telecoms unit SFR was one of the group's essential assets, part of its industrial and long term project.
* BOUYGUES WEIGHS BID WITH CO-INVESTORS FOR ALTICE UNIT - BLOOMBERG, CITING SOURCES Source text - https://bloom.bg/2HtyngG Further company coverage:
* PARIS-SUD UNIVERSITY SIGNS PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP WITH PLATON SACLAY PROJECT FIRM, LED BY BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION
PARIS French construction group Bouygues signed a 1.5 billion euro ($1.86 billion) contract to finance, build and operate a metro line in the Vietnamese city of Hanoi, the French presidency said on Tuesday.
- Overall Euro-Zone Growth Remains Weak; European Stocks Mixed
- Global Stocks Climb Higher but French Telecom Dealmaking Excitement Abates
- Why Individual Stocks Are Better Than ETFs for Investing in Foreign Utilities
- A Closer Look at IPO Pipeline: What Lies Ahead
- Report from Europe: Theme Du Jour -- Sovereign Credit Risk
- The Top 25 Global Energy Companies According to Platts