Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL.BO)
Tue, Jan 16 2018
* TO ISSUE NCDS WORTH 7.50 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2DnKrOB Further company coverage:
* India's Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd sells 'Bharat IV' standard gasoline, a grade similar to Euro 4 motor fuel, for the first time to the overseas market, industry source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday
* India's Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd is offering "Bharat IV" standard gasoline - similar to Euro 4 grades of the motor fuel - for export for the first time, a source familiar with the matter said
* State refiner Bharat Petroleum Corp has written to the oil ministry for integration with GAIL (India) Ltd and Oil India Ltd as option 1 and 2, said oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Wednesday.
LONDON India's Bharat Petroleum launched a tender seeking a spot liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargo for delivery in January and a separate tender for three cargoes for May, August and October, trade sources said.
** Shares of Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd fall as much as 3.6 pct, post their biggest intraday pct loss since Sept 26
** India's Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL) sold 45,000 tonnes of naphtha for November loading at about $19 a tonne above its price formula on a free-on-board (FOB) basis, highest premium it has received in over a year
SINGAPORE, Nov 2 India's Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL) has ramped up the operating rate of its Kochi oil refinery after completing an expansion at the plant in southern India, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter said on Thursday.
* Says co planing to raise up to 20 billion rupees during current FY via private placement of NCDs Source text: http://bit.ly/2igkZkS Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE Oil refiner Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL) sold a diesel cargo with a sulphur content of 50 parts per million (ppm) through an export tender for the first time, three industry sources said on Monday.