Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL.NS)
21 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 16 2018
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
** Shares of Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd (ONGC) climb as much as 3.8 pct to 194.5 rupees, their highest since Feb 2
State-run refiner Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd on Friday posted a near 6 percent fall in third-quarter profit, but still marginally beat analysts' estimates.
* DECLARED DIVIDEND OF 14 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text - http://bit.ly/2Ev3Mxu Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 21.44 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 22.72 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
Feb 9 State-run refiner Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd on Friday posted a near 6 percent fall in third-quarter profit, but still marginally beat analysts' estimates.
* DEC QUARTER REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS 701.95 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 640.96 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
BRIEF-Air Products Signs Agreement To Build, Own And Operate Syngas Supply Facility For Bharat Petroleum In India
* AIR PRODUCTS SIGNS AGREEMENT TO BUILD, OWN AND OPERATE SYNGAS SUPPLY FACILITY FOR BHARAT PETROLEUM IN INDIA
* TO ISSUE NCDS WORTH 7.50 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2DnKrOB Further company coverage:
* India's Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd sells 'Bharat IV' standard gasoline, a grade similar to Euro 4 motor fuel, for the first time to the overseas market, industry source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday