Boston Scientific Corp (BSX.N)
16 Mar 2018
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC COMPLETES $1.0 BILLION OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP - PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF $1.0 BILLION 4.000% SENIOR NOTES DUE MARCH 1, 2028
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HDbDrB) Further company coverage:
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2GtreIT) Further company coverage:
Feb 1 Boston Scientific Corp on Thursday forecast better-than-expected 2018 revenue after the medical device maker's fourth-quarter sales beat Wall Street estimates on higher sales in its cardiac rhythm management unit.
Feb 1 Medical device maker Boston Scientific Corp posted a quarterly loss versus a year-ago profit as it incurred a $842 million charge due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC ANNOUNCES INVESTMENT AND ACQUISITION OPTION AGREEMENT WITH MILLIPEDE, INC.
BRIEF-Boston Scientific Receives U.S. FDA Approval For Spectra Wavewriter Spinal Cord Stimulator System
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC RECEIVES U.S. FDA APPROVAL FOR SPECTRA WAVEWRITER™ SPINAL CORD STIMULATOR SYSTEM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Hancock Jaffe Updates IPO Terms
- Motus GI Files $25 Million IPO Terms
- Boston Scientific Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Boston Scientific's (BSX) CEO Michael Mahoney on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Investor Update (North American Neuromodulation Society) - Slideshow