BTG PLC (BTG.L)
12 Dec 2017
Tue, Nov 14 2017
* THAT AFTER 10 YEARS AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO) AT BTG, ROLF SODERSTROM IS TO STEP DOWN AS AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF COMPANY
* H1 ADJUSTED OPERATING PROFIT OF 99.1 MILLION STG VERSUS 78.8 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* new payment rates and automatic electronic processing of claims effective 1 january 2018
British drugs company BTG Plc said on Thursday it will buy U.S.-based cardiovascular catheter maker Roxwood Medical for up to $80 million.
Oct 5 British drugs company BTG Plc said on Thursday it will buy U.S.-based cardiovascular catheter maker Roxwood Medical for up to $80 million.
* ACQUIRED ROXWOOD MEDICAL, A PROVIDER OF ADVANCED CARDIOVASCULAR SPECIALTY CATHETERS
* SPECIALTY PHARMACEUTICALS IS EXPECTED TO GROW BY LOW-TO-MID SINGLE DIGITS AT CER IN FY, WEIGHTED AS EXPECTED TO FIRST HALF.
LONDON, Sept 20 British drugs company BTG has been ordered to pay damages of $55.8 million plus interest and costs to Wellstat Therapeutics in a dispute over the distribution of Vistogard, an antidote to the overdose of two chemotherapy drugs.
* a memorandum opinion has been issued against btg in its previously announced litigation with wellstat therapeutics corporation
* Incorporating wholly owned subsidiary company BTG IP Services Pvt. Ltd
- Cobas Asset Management: Comments On Third Quarter 2017
- Resource Sector Digest: An Update On Trevali Mining
- Commodities Experiment Part 1: Gold On The Ceiling
- Resource Sector Digest: Yamana's Wee Tax Problem
- Resource Sector Digest: Production Delays Are Very Common In The Mining Sector!
- B2Gold (BTG) Presents At 2017 Denver Gold Forum - Slideshow