British American Tobacco PLC (BTIJ.J)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
* Shares touch 18-month low (Adds CEO and investor comment, forex outlook, updated share price)
LONDON British American Tobacco's weaker than expected 2017 sales growth and progress on next-generation products combined to send its shares down more than 4 percent on Thursday.
LONDON, Feb 22 British American Tobacco reported higher full-year sales and profits on Thursday, helped by the acquisition of Reynolds American and market share gains.
LONDON, Jan 9 British American Tobacco said new U.S tax rules would boost its earnings per share by 6 percent in 2018, supporting its commitment to high-single-digit earnings growth and greater investment in vaping devices.
LONDON, Jan 9 British American Tobacco said on Tuesday that new U.S tax rules would boost its earnings per share by 6 percent in 2018, all other things being equal, supporting its commitment to high-single digit earnings growth.
* FOR YEAR TO 31 DECEMBER 2017 ANNOUNCED CHANGES WILL HAVE NO IMPACT ON GROUP'S UNDERLYING EFFECTIVE TAX RATE
* FULL YEAR EPS TO BENEFIT FROM A REDUCED CURRENCY TRANSLATION TAILWIND OF 5%
LONDON, Dec 13 British American Tobacco said on Wednesday it was continuing to perform well and it was confident it would deliver another year of good earnings growth at constant currency as its brands outperformed the industry.
* DECLARED A SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 43.6 PENCE PER ORDINARY SHARE OF 25P FOR YEAR ENDING 31 DECEMBER 2017
* TO LAUNCH NEW PRODUCT 'PALL MALL' IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO CO DURING DEC AT CONSUMER SALES PRICE OF EGP 18 Source: (http://bit.ly/2ACDuYt) Further company coverage: )
- ETF Month #4: Developed Markets (Ex-North America) With EFA. But Is There A Better Alternative?
- Looking For Dividend Growth Stocks?
- Having A Late-Life Drug (Deductible) Crisis? Do This!
- My 30 Stock Portfolio
- 28 Consumer Defensive 'Safer' Dividend Stocks For March, 2019
- British American Tobacco: Mixed Future Ahead