British American Tobacco PLC (BTIJ.J)
18 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 9 2018
LONDON, Jan 9 British American Tobacco said new U.S tax rules would boost its earnings per share by 6 percent in 2018, supporting its commitment to high-single-digit earnings growth and greater investment in vaping devices.
LONDON, Jan 9 British American Tobacco said on Tuesday that new U.S tax rules would boost its earnings per share by 6 percent in 2018, all other things being equal, supporting its commitment to high-single digit earnings growth.
* FOR YEAR TO 31 DECEMBER 2017 ANNOUNCED CHANGES WILL HAVE NO IMPACT ON GROUP'S UNDERLYING EFFECTIVE TAX RATE
* FULL YEAR EPS TO BENEFIT FROM A REDUCED CURRENCY TRANSLATION TAILWIND OF 5%
LONDON, Dec 13 British American Tobacco said on Wednesday it was continuing to perform well and it was confident it would deliver another year of good earnings growth at constant currency as its brands outperformed the industry.
* DECLARED A SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 43.6 PENCE PER ORDINARY SHARE OF 25P FOR YEAR ENDING 31 DECEMBER 2017
* TO LAUNCH NEW PRODUCT 'PALL MALL' IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO CO DURING DEC AT CONSUMER SALES PRICE OF EGP 18 Source: (http://bit.ly/2ACDuYt) Further company coverage: )
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
* BAT shares up 2 pct at 4923 pence at 0940 GMT (Adds details on UK parliamentary inquiry)
LONDON, Oct 25 British American Tobacco , the world's biggest international tobacco company, expects its "next generation products" to generate revenue of over 1 billion pounds ($1.3 billion) next year, doubling from more than 500 million this year.
- Philip Morris: Is It Time To Quit?
- Half Million Dollar Income Portfolio - A New Year With The Same Ideals
- Yummy, Yummy: DineEquity Serves It Up With All The Fixins
- Even A Cloudy Crystal Ball Comes Into Focus Twice A Year
- Retirement Security: Would You Buy This Hated Telecom That Just Popped 10%?
- Is Now The Time For Philip Morris To Take Out Altria?