Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD.N)
17 Aug 2018
Fri, Aug 3 2018
NEW YORK Casino operator Boyd Gaming Corp and fantasy sports company FanDuel Group on Thursday said they were joining in a strategic partnership to run online and mobile sports betting operations in the United States.
NEW YORK, Aug 2 Casino operator Boyd Gaming Corp and fantasy sports company FanDuel Group on Thursday said they were joining in a strategic partnership to run online and mobile sports betting operations in the United States.
* BOYD GAMING CORP - ANTICIPATES ACQUISITION WILL BE FREE CASH FLOW POSITIVE AND IMMEDIATELY ACCRETIVE TO EARNINGS.
* Q1 REVENUE $606.1 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $608.7 MILLION
BRIEF-Boyd Gaming Corp CEO Keith E. Smith's Total Compensation Was $8.6 Million V/s $7.4 Million In 2016
* BOYD GAMING CORP CEO KEITH E. SMITH'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.6 MILLION VERSUS $7.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2pfyb9M) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* SEES FULL YEAR 2018 TOTAL ADJUSTED EBITDA IN RANGE OF $600 MILLION TO $620 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- The House Loses On Weak Guidance From Caesars
- MGM: Could Its New Online Sports Betting Deal With Boyd Presage A Merger?
- Boyd Gaming's (BYD) CEO Keith Smith on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Gaming Stocks At The Halfway Mark: 52 Week Ranges Reveal Overall Positive Sentiment
- China Blinked - Cramer's Mad Money (7/12/18)
- U.S. Regionals: Our Quick Picks For The Best Of Breed Now