CACI International Inc (CACI.N)
* POSITIVE SAME STORE SALES GROWTH IN CORE U.S. BUSINESS FOR Q1 OF 2018
U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc withdrew its offer to buy peer CSRA Inc on Wednesday, losing a month-long bidding war to General Dynamics Corp .
March 28 U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc withdrew its offer to buy peer CSRA Inc on Wednesday, losing a month-long bidding war to General Dynamics Corp.
* HAS WITHDRAWN ITS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED OFFER TO ACQUIRE ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES OF CSRA INC FOR $44.00 PER SHARE IN CASH AND STOCK
March 28 U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc on Wednesday withdrew its offer to buy peer CSRA Inc, after it lost a bidding war to General Dynamics.
March 22 CSRA Inc, the target of rival bids from General Dynamics and CACI International Inc , said on Thursday it had partnered with Alphabet Inc's Google Cloud.
U.S. defense contractor General Dynamics on Tuesday raised its offer for sector peer CSRA Inc to $9.7 billion, including $2.8 billion in debt, in an attempt to top an unsolicited bid from CACI International Inc .
* GD, CSRA shares rise more than 1 pct (Adds analyst comment; Updates share movement)
* CACI PROVIDES DETAILED AND FACTUAL INFORMATION REGARDING ITS PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE CSRA FOR $44.00 PER SHARE
- Markets Start Week Slowly, Apple Looks At Screens, Twitter And Mastercard Eye Crypto Cautiously (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Week Starts On A Weak Note
- By The Numbers: Cheap Stocks With Solid Fundamentals
- CACI International's (CACI) CEO Ken Asbury on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CACI International Inc 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Booz Allen Hamilton On Its Way To $20 Per Share With The DOJ And SEC Hot On Its Tail