Credit Agricole SA (CAGR.PA)
23 May 2018
Thu, May 17 2018
MOSCOW, May 17 Russian gas giant Gazprom said on Thursday it had raised a 600 million euro ($708 million) loan from France's Credit Agricole CIB.
* Insurance, asset and wealth management rev up 17.4 pct (Updates with analyst comment, share price)
PARIS, May 15 Credit Agricole's quarterly profit fell short of expectations on Tuesday as lower revenue from French retail and capital markets trading ate into gains from asset management at the banking group.
NEW YORK, April 25 (LPC) - Credit Agricole CIB completed the first two syndicated Green loan transactions in the U.S., leading a total of US$419m in financing backing two U.S. renewable energy developers’ clean energy projects, the French bank said.
* Crédit Agricole CIB, the corporate and investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, announced the inauguration of Representative Offices in Bogota, Colombia, and Santiago, Chile
* Wirecard and French bank Credit Agricole sign next generation digital payment partnership agreement
* SS&C TO ACQUIRE NORTH AMERICAN FUND ADMINISTRATION BUSINESS FROM CACEIS, CRÉDIT AGRICOLE S.A.
* CRÉDIT AGRICOLE CONSUMER FINANCE AND BANKIA ARE IN EXCLUSIVE NEGOTIATIONS TO SET UP A PARTNERSHIP IN CONSUMER FINANCE IN SPAIN
Feb 28 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LONDON, Feb 28 (IFR) - Credit Agricole has hired George Kalbin to work on its financial institutions syndicate desk, based in London, according to a source familiar with the matter.