Cardinal Health Inc (CAH.N)
Mon, Aug 6 2018
Aug 6 U.S. drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc beat analyst estimates for adjusted fourth-quarter profit on Monday, supported by higher sales in its pharmaceutical and medical devices businesses.
Aug 6 Cardinal Health Inc reported a fourth-quarter loss compared to a year-ago profit, as the U.S. drug distributor was hit by an asset-impairment charge of $1.35 billion.
* Shares touch over 4-1/2 yr low (Adds details, CEO comments from conf call; Updates share price)
May 3 U.S. drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc posted a 33 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by a change in the company's effective tax rate primarily associated with its Cordis business.
* CARDINAL HEALTH REPORTS THIRD-QUARTER RESULTS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018
BRIEF-Cardinal Health Recommends Shareholders Reject The Below-Market Mini-Tender Offer By TRC Capital Corporation
* CARDINAL HEALTH RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS REJECT THE BELOW-MARKET MINI-TENDER OFFER BY TRC CAPITAL CORPORATION
Feb 19 Kentucky's attorney general on Monday filed a lawsuit against drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc , accusing it of contributing to the opioid epidemic by failing to halt or report suspiciously large or frequent orders by pharmacies of prescription painkillers.
Feb 19 Kentucky's attorney general on Monday accused the drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc of contributing to the opioid epidemic by failing to halt or report suspiciously large or frequent orders by pharmacies of prescription painkillers.
- Tracking Seth Klarman's Baupost Group Holdings - Q2 2018 Update
- Cardinal Health: Buy The Uncertainty
- John And Jane's July Dividend Increases And Income Tracker - Taxable Account
- S&P 500: It's All In The Numbers And The Numbers Never Lie
- Bert's July Dividend Income Summary
- Dividend Income Update July 2018