Cardinal Health Inc (CAH.N)
23 May 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
* Shares touch over 4-1/2 yr low (Adds details, CEO comments from conf call; Updates share price)
May 3 U.S. drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc posted a 33 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by a change in the company's effective tax rate primarily associated with its Cordis business.
* CARDINAL HEALTH REPORTS THIRD-QUARTER RESULTS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018
BRIEF-Cardinal Health Recommends Shareholders Reject The Below-Market Mini-Tender Offer By TRC Capital Corporation
* CARDINAL HEALTH RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS REJECT THE BELOW-MARKET MINI-TENDER OFFER BY TRC CAPITAL CORPORATION
Feb 19 Kentucky's attorney general on Monday filed a lawsuit against drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc , accusing it of contributing to the opioid epidemic by failing to halt or report suspiciously large or frequent orders by pharmacies of prescription painkillers.
Feb 19 Kentucky's attorney general on Monday accused the drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc of contributing to the opioid epidemic by failing to halt or report suspiciously large or frequent orders by pharmacies of prescription painkillers.
BRIEF-Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Llc Reports 5.68 Percent Passive Stake In Cardinal Health Inc As Of December 31, 2017
* BARROW, HANLEY, MEWHINNEY & STRAUSS, LLC REPORTS 5.68 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN CARDINAL HEALTH INC AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2CfIHSC) Further company coverage:
* Shares up nearly 5 pct (Adds comments from conference call, analyst comments, background, share movement)
* CARDINAL HEALTH REPORTS SECOND-QUARTER RESULTS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018
Feb 8 Cardinal Health said on Thursday its quarterly profit more than tripled due to a benefit related to recent changes in U.S. tax laws.
- Top Wall Street Healthcare Gainers For May: Allergan, CVS Health, Patterson, Sanofi, And Gilead
- Cardinal Health: Continuous Business Model Evolution At A Great Price
- Mexico Sees Slim Chances For A New NAFTA Deal; The IEA Expects The Oil Price Spike To Take A Toll (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Clock Ticks Down For New NAFTA
- Tracking Seth Klarman's Baupost Group Holdings - Q1 2018 Update
- Wall Street Breakfast: Dow Winning Streak In Jeopardy