Cardinal Health Inc (CAH.N)
14 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 30 2017
* CORDIS AND MEDINOL ANNOUNCE FDA APPROVAL OF THE INNOVATIVE ELUNIR DRUG-ELUTING STENT SYSTEM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cardinal Health put business up for sale due to rule changes
Nov 15 State-owned Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co has agreed to acquire Cardinal Health Inc's China business, one of the nation's largest drug distributors, for $557 million.
* Cardinal health signs definitive agreement to sell its china business to Shanghai Pharma
* Cardinal Health - based on preliminary results of shareholder voting at co's annual meeting, shareholders re-elected all 11 members to board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 6 U.S. drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc on Monday named its chief financial officer as its next CEO, and reported a lower-than-expected quarterly revenue as it deals with stubbornly low prices for generic drugs.
* Cardinal Health Inc - Jorge Gomez, CFO of Cardinal Health's medical segment, to succeed Kaufmann as chief financial officer
Nov 6 U.S. drug distributor Cardinal Health's quarterly profit fell nearly 63 percent, hurt by restructuring costs related to an agreement to directly distribute surgeon gloves in some markets.
* Cardinal Health Inc reports first-quarter results for fiscal year 2018
BRIEF-Galena Biopharma says co and Cardinal Health entered into a settlement relating to product swap agreement
* Galena Biopharma Inc says on October 12, co and Cardinal Health entered into a settlement relating to product swap agreement - SEC filing
- The Second Year Of Retirement: A Time Of Adjustment, Perspective, And Learning
- 5 Dividend Stocks For Income And Value In An Overvalued Market
- Cardinal Health: In The Middle Of The Storm
- Dividends & Income Digest: What's On Your 2018 Watchlist?
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio Update - 48 Holdings, 1 Buy
- John And Jane - November Dividend Income Tracker