Capital First Ltd (CAPF.NS)
Mon, Jan 15 2018
** Capital First Ltd jumps as much as 7.7 pct to 901.85 rupees, its highest since Feb 2008
MUMBAI IDFC Bank Ltd, one of India's two newest banks, will acquire non-bank financial firm Capital First Ltd in a share swap deal valued at about $1.5 billion as it looks to boost its retail lending activities.
* IDFC Bank seeks retail lending boost with Capital First buy
MUMBAI, Jan 13 IDFC Bank Ltd, one of India's two newest banks, said on Saturday its board has approved a takeover of non-bank financial firm Capital First Ltd in a share swap deal.
* ON REPORT OF PLANNED MERGER WITH IDFC BANK - SAYS EVALUATES VARIOUS OPPORTUNITIES ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS
* SAYS RAISED 1.80 BILLION RUPEES BY ISSUE OF NCDS ON PRIVATE PLACEMENT BASIS Source text - http://bit.ly/2kAvJf5 Further company coverage:
* TO CONSIDER PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF NCDS Source text - http://bit.ly/2BHdglc Further company coverage:
* Says to consider and approve private placement of rated, listed, secured / unsecured / perpetual, redeemable NCDs Source text -http://bit.ly/2AuqrIS Further company coverage:
* Approved an issue of NCDs worth 400 million rupees plus green shoe option of 400 million rupees on private placement basis Source text: http://bit.ly/2jg4bHD Further company coverage:
* To consider private placement of rated, listed, secured / unsecured/ perpetual, redeemable NCDs Source text - http://bit.ly/2zR8qDP Further company coverage: