Avis Budget Group Inc (CAR.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 30 2017
Avis Budget Group Inc said on Thursday it has launched in the Kansas City, Missouri, area its first fleet of cars that are fully connected to the internet, other vehicles, and to the car rental company via wireless technology as it seeks to enhance its fleet-management services.
Nov 30 Avis Budget Group Inc said on Thursday it has launched in the Kansas City, Missouri, area its first fleet of cars that are fully connected to the internet, other vehicles, and to the car rental company via wireless technology as it seeks to enhance its fleet-management services.
* Avis Budget Group signs qualified vendor agreement with Choice Hotels International
DETROIT, Nov 6 Avis Budget Group Inc on Monday posted a better-than-expected net profit thanks to strong summer demand, but the car rental company's shares fell more than 10 percent in after-market trading as it lowered its full-year earnings forecast citing the impact of hurricanes.
* Avis Budget Group reports record third quarter 2017 results
DETROIT, Nov 6 Car rental company Avis Budget Group Inc said on Monday that its quarterly net profit rose as strong summer demand in the Americas resulted in longer rentals and higher mileage revenue.
* Avis Budget Group Inc - on oct 31, 2017, co's subsidiary Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC entered into letter agreement with General Motors LLC -SEC filing
* Announces renewal and expansion of global partnership with International Airlines Group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Avis Budget Group - on Aug 29, unit entered agreement with Ford for purchase of vehicles from Ford dealers for 2018 vehicle model year - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2emALFA) Further company coverage:
* Avis Budget - Avis Budget Holdings, Llc and Avis Budget Car Rental, Llc entered amendment to 4th amended and restated credit agreement, dated Oct 7, 2016
- 35 Stocks For December 2017
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Avis: Management Has Little Control Over Operations
- Hertz: A Strong Opportunity Here Now
- Tracking Seth Klarman's Baupost Group Holdings - Q3 2017 Update
- The Week That Was In Review - November 10, 2017