Cara Therapeutics Inc (CARA.OQ)
22 Jun 2018
Wed, May 23 2018
Shares of Cara Therapeutics surged more than 20 percent on Wednesday after it signed a licensing agreement with Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma Ltd that could give the U.S. drug developer up to $470 million in milestone payments.
* CARA THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* CARA THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Weekly Cannabis Report: Legalization Is Here, What's Next?
- Applied Materials Has Been Overly Punished - Cramer's Lightning Round (5/29/18)
- Weekly Cannabis Report: $2.1 Billion Shorts, Hydropothecary, Invictus
- All-Time High In Cannabis Shorts
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Esperion Shows Positive Data, Clementia's Palovarotene, Insmed's ALIS
- Cara Therapeutics' (CARA) CEO Derek Chalmers on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript