Cara Operations Ltd (CARA.TO)
20 Mar 2018
Tue, Jan 23 2018
* CARA OPERATIONS LTD - DEAL FOR AGGREGATE PURCHASE PRICE OF $200 MILLION
* Cara reports Q3 2017 results - total system sales grow 36.9%, same restaurant sales +0.9% and operating EBITDA increases 30.1%.
* Cara Operations Ltd - on October 13, 2017 it entered into a purchase agreement to acquire a 100 percent interest in Pickle Barrel Group of Restaurants Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Cara Therapeutics' (CARA) CEO Derek Chalmers on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Breakfast: Markets Weighed Down By Cohn Exit
- Which Marijuana ETF Is Best For You?
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Portola Drops On AndexXa Update, NovaVax Top-Line Results, Idera Commences Late-Stage Study With IMO-2125
- 269 Marijuana Stocks: Correction, Crash, Or Slow Descent?
- Marijuana Stocks That Could Outpace The Market In 2018