Carrefour SA (CARR.PA)
22 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 7 2018
PARIS The main union at Carrefour , France's biggest private sector employer, said on Wednesday it was postponing to March 1 a walkout slated for Feb. 8 to protest job cuts at the retail giant, as heavy snowfall disrupted travel across France.
* Carrefour also stepping up home delivery moves with La Poste
* GROUP AND LA POSTE GROUP JOIN FORCES IN HOME DELIVERY IN FRANCE
BRIEF-Carrefour signs partnership with Publicis.Sapient as part of broader expansion of digital business
* Carrefour signs strategic partnership with Publicis.Sapient to accelerate its digital transformation
Jan 23 Carrefour CEO Aexandre Bompard tells anews conference:
BRIEF-Yonghui Superstores, Tencent Sign Letter Of Intent With Carrefour To Invest In Carrefour China
* SAYS IT, TENCENT HOLDINGS SIGN LETTER OF INTENT WITH CARREFOUR TO INVEST IN CARREFOUR CHINA HOLDINGS NV
* POTENTIAL INVESTMENT BY TENCENT AND YONGHUI IN CARREFOUR CHINA
PARIS, Jan 18 Carrefour shares rose on Thursday, with traders saying that stronger-than-expected fourth quarter sales from the French supermarket retailer had helped to offset the negative impact of a new profit forecast cut from Carrefour.
* Q4 sales 23.33 bln euros, slightly above forecasts (Adds CFO comments to analysts)
PARIS, Jan 17 Carrefour on Wednesday lowered its 2017 operating profit forecast for the second time in six months amid slowing full year sales, as its new boss prepares to unveil a revival plan for the world's second-largest retailer next week.
- NASDAQ 'Safer' Dividend Gainers Led By Lam, Western, Broadcom & Vodafone, Per February Broker Targets
- Western Digital Gain And Vodafone Yield Set Highest Marks For Nasdaq Dividend Stocks To February 2019
- CA's (CA) CEO Mike Gregoire on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CA Inc. 2018 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Nasdaq 'Safer' Dividend Gainers Led By Western, Vodafone, And Broadcom As Per January Broker Targets
- Top Nasdaq Gainers Are Western Digital, Vodafone And Broadcom Per January Broker 1 Year Targets