Casino Guichard Perrachon SA (CASP.PA)
22 Jan 2018
Mon, Jan 15 2018
SAO PAULO, Jan 15 Shares in Brazilian food retailer GPA SA rose well over 1 percent on Monday morning after the company posted gains in fourth quarter revenue, as a nascent recovery in consumption boosted sales.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS, December 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings plans to withdraw Casino Guichard-Perrachon SA's and Casino Finance SA's (together Casino) on or about 11 January 2018; this is approximately 30 days from the date of this Non-Rating Action Commentary, for commercial reasons. Fitch currently rates Casino as follows: Casino Guichard-Perrachon SA: --Long-Term IDR 'BB+'/ Stable Outlook --Short-Term IDR 'B' --Long-term senior unsecured 'BB+' --Short-
LONDON French supermarket Groupe Casino has agreed to use British online retailer Ocado's e-commerce platform to expand its business, driving Ocado shares as much as 25 percent higher.
* French supermarket group will use Ocado's e-commerce platform
* CFO SAYS WILL INTRODUCE SEGMENTAL REPORTING TO MAKE CLEAR SPLIT BETWEEN UK RETAIL AND INTL SOLUTIONS UNITS
LONDON, Nov 28 French supermarket Groupe Casino has signed a deal with British online retailer Ocado to use its grocery e-commerce platform to develop its online business, starting with Monoprix.fr.
Oct 31 Swedish forestry group SCA AB reported third-quarter operating earnings well above market forecasts on Tuesday, citing continued strong demand and price increases and sending its shares higher.
SAO PAULO, Oct 27 Brazilian retailer GPA SA is currently focused on organic growth rather than acquisitions, Chief Executive Ronaldo Iabrudi said in a conference call on Friday following the release of the company's quarterly results.
NEW YORK Cnova NV , the e-commerce arm of French retailer Groupe Casino, agreed to pay $28.5 million to settle litigation in the United States claiming it defrauded investors in connection with its November 2014 initial public offering.
NEW YORK, Sept 22 Cnova NV, the e-commerce arm of French retailer Groupe Casino, agreed to pay $28.5 million to settle litigation in the United States claiming it defrauded investors in connection with its November 2014 initial public offering.
- Surprise, Surprise: No Strategy Works All The Time
- China Cord Blood's (CO) Management on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Roche Rallies, Alnylam Granted BTD, Celsion Soars
- China Cord Blood's (CO) Management on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Breakfast: Health Bill Lands In The Emergency Room
- China Cord Blood (CO) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript