Mersen SA (CBLP.PA)
Wed, Apr 25 2018
April 25 Mersen, a French specialist in electrical power and advanced materials, said on Wednesday it is well positioned to take advantage of demand generated by energy transition, which had supported strong growth in first-quarter sales.
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 208.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 201.9 MILLION RESTATED YEAR AGO
* RESIGNATION OF MR EDWARD KOOPMAN, REPRESENTING SOFINA, FROM ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN SILICON CARBIDE (SIC) SEMICONDUCTOR TECHNOLOGY
* ACQUIRES THE REMAINING CAPITAL OF CIRPROTEC TO ACCELERATE ITS DEVELOPMENT IN POWER QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
* BLOCK TRADE: ARDIAN GROUP AND SOFINA ANNOUNCE TODAY THE LAUNCH OF THE SALE OF PART OF THEIR RESPECTIVE STAKES IN MERSEN, S.A.
* OPERATING MARGIN BEFORE NON-RECURRING ITEMS OF 9.2% FOR YEAR, UP 170 BASIS POINTS ON 2016