Close Brothers Group PLC (CBRO.L)
19 Jan 2018
Thu, Nov 30 2017
* CLOSE BROTHERS GROUP PLC - PROGRAMME TO PURCHASE SHARES WITH AN AGGREGATE MARKET VALUE EQUIVALENT TO £7.4 MILLION, WILL COMMENCE ON 30 NOVEMBER 2017
Nov 16 British lender Close Brothers Group said it had made a good start to its financial year, driven by strength in its banking division and higher trading activity at its market maker Winterflood.
* QTRLY LOAN BOOK INCREASED 1.4% IN PERIOD TO £7.0 BILLION (31 JULY 2017: £6.9 BILLION)
* FY ADJUSTED OPERATING PROFIT ROSE 9 PERCENT TO 243.5 MILLION STG FOR BANKING
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Close Brothers Group's (CBG) and wholly owned subsidiary Close Brothers Limited's (CBL) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'A' with Stable Outlooks. Their Viability Ratings (VR) have been affirmed at 'a'. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS, VRS AND SENIOR DEBT CBG's and CBL's ratings reflect the resilient an
July 21 British lender Close Brothers Group reported a rise in year-to-date loan book and said it expected strong results for the year ending in July.
* Group has continued to perform well across all divisions, consistent with the company's Q3 trading update
- Apple's Plan Will Have A Multiplier Effect - Cramer's Mad Money (1/17/18)
- BGC Partners: Who Are These Guys?
- Valuation Dashboard: Financials And Real Estate - Update
- Tracking Jeffrey Ubben's ValueAct Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- CBRE Group, Inc. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides